IGNORED

Burnley (Home) Sunday October 1st

markjazzbassist

43 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

What the hell is an Oxford comma?

The last comma in a list that comes before the conjuction. I wish we had Lionel Messi, Alexis Sanchez, and Christiano Ronaldo at Everton football club. The Oxford comma, previously optional but lately deemed neccessary, is the comma after Sanchez.

13 hours ago, nyblue23 said:

The last comma in a list that comes before the conjuction. I wish we had Lionel Messi, Alexis Sanchez, and Christiano Ronaldo at Everton football club. The Oxford comma, previously optional but lately deemed neccessary, is the comma after Sanchez.

At school, we were taught that you never put a comma before 'and'.   Mind you, it was a long time ago and the school wasn't Eton.:D

21 hours ago, London Blue said:

I am  at Goodison for the match on Sunday and the weather is supposed to be foul, then again its supposed to be crap in London too. I hope,  expect , demand that Koeman learns from the mistakes of previous games and does the following:

1) Play's either Gana or Morgan in midfield.

2) Play's Vlasic out wide so we have pace.

3) Play's Siggy behined the striker(s) so he can find space and use his skills.

4) Stop the players clogging up the midfield and get them to stretch the opposition, if that mens dropping Rooney then do it.

5) Use his experience and skill to motivate the players to play with freedom and confidence. 

Pickford

Kenny            Holgate          Williams         Baines

Davies           Morgan

Vlasic                        Siggy                     Sandro

DCL

I'd like to see that, unlikely though sadly 

1 hour ago, BedfordBlue said:

Main problem with the team is Rooney should never have brought him back he gives the ball away constantly drop him and put gilfi in his best position 

I do not think i will single out Rooney.. In fact the entire team has been bad this season. Having said that, when the team has been playing badly, I have seen rooney putting extra shift and at times he seems like the only player in the team who chased when he lost possession.... I have also seem some smart experienced moves as well. yes no doubt, he is not gonna be world beater (past him prime), still he seems better than many other players on the field.... i will rather use him for 60 minutes of play at most...

He hasn't been at the top of his game and has made quite a few misplaced passes, but he gets Everton and his passion and endeavour can't be faulted just a shame others don't put the effort in.

It would be interesting to see how we perform with out him, but who's going to take the charge of leading by example.

1 minute ago, Aidan Lewis said:

Fuck me is that....

It can't Be?

Is it....

Is it 442?!

I hope so but I wouldn't count on it. Can easily see this being 433 with DCL wide and Sigurdsson in midfield. 

It's good that Koeman is realising that he doesn't need a team full of 10s although its disappointing that Martina is playing and that there is no place for Davies.

Happier with that formation would have preferred to see Davies in for Gana for me would have shown more intent to take the game to them.

Niasse as earned his right for a starting slot show us the way Niasse.

Now I'm off to change my prediction I suddenly feel good about today.