IGNORED

Manchester City (Home) Saturday September 28th

markjazzbassist

Not a great time for this match but we must play them twice, so let's get it over with.  They are steamrolling teams right now.  I don't know what you can do tactically to stop them, so just put the best players out there and hope for the best.  I'm done with DCL and Kean at striker, our attacks are limp, we need a focal point, back to Richarlison leading the line.  He can score, he's fast, he has goals with the head, he's a nuisance.  

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mina Digne

Gomes Delph

Bernard         Gylfi       Iwobi

Richarlison

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

We’re going to get walloped. I’m going to be there. Fuck my life. 

It'd be the Everton way to perform well against them; have they ever "walloped" us since they became the UAE's national team? Don't recall that happening though we've walloped them.

5 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Not a great time for this match but we must play them twice, so let's get it over with.  They are steamrolling teams right now.  I don't know what you can do tactically to stop them, so just put the best players out there and hope for the best.  I'm done with DCL and Kean at striker, our attacks are limp, we need a focal point, back to Richarlison leading the line.  He can score, he's fast, he has goals with the head, he's a nuisance.  

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mina Digne

Gomes Delph

Bernard         Gylfi       Iwobi

Richarlison

Richarlison missed an open goal header today.  Edge of 6 yard box,   no pressure, free header,  and he tamely headed it so that the keeper gathered it easily.

40 minutes ago, johnh said:

Richarlison missed an open goal header today.  Edge of 6 yard box,   no pressure, free header,  and he tamely headed it so that the keeper gathered it easily.

I really don’t know why people keep suggesting Richarlison as playing as a striker. He was fucking woeful for us the last time we tried it and he walked round with an even bigger titty lip than usual. 

Anthony Gordon is having a great season. I’d like to see him on the bench. City game is a free swing we will get twatted so we should be trying something different. 

pickford 

coleman        Keane   Mina     Digne 

Gordon         Delph   Bernard    Charly 

Iwobi

Keane 

gomes instead of Bernie. Probably a stupid team but fuck it.😂

3 hours ago, barryj said:

Might be controversial, but I’d drop Richarlison for a game or two. His decision making / end product has been woeful of late. 

To clarify that’s not for Walcott though. 

His decision making and end product are always poor, I don't know why you think its new. He is just able to make up for it in volume.

I am not as down on this game as we are clearly a much better team on the counter attack and you can get at City given their issues at the back. This without doubt the game DCL should be starting.

38 minutes ago, Bailey said:

His decision making and end product are always poor, I don't know why you think its new. He is just able to make up for it in volume.

I am not as down on this game as we are clearly a much better team on the counter attack and you can get at City given their issues at the back. This without doubt the game DCL should be starting.

We have to do something different against city. Their left back is their weak link as far as I can see. Kean needs to play every game to hopefully find some form in the busy winter period. 

2 hours ago, Aidan said:

No winning this in afraid. Not even a point 

Bet Norwich thought the same!

This will be the first team we’ve played that won’t let us control the ball and won’t sit deep and compact. DCL uptop for his pace and the inevitable long ball clearances. Iwobi and Richarlison on the wings with 3 man mid of Delp Gomes Davies 

12 hours ago, Btay said:

Bet Norwich thought the same!

This will be the first team we’ve played that won’t let us control the ball and won’t sit deep and compact. DCL uptop for his pace and the inevitable long ball clearances. Iwobi and Richarlison on the wings with 3 man mid of Delp Gomes Davies 

Good call, should keep the score down to 5.😁