IGNORED

Arsenal (Home) Saturday December 21st

markjazzbassist

I don’t rate ljubgberg, I think they are there for the taking with that crap back line.  Punt and run dunc special again I reckon.  I expect a win here.

Pickford

Coleman Holgate Mina Baines

Iwobi Davies Gylfi Bernard
                   Richarlison DCL

4 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

I don’t rate ljubgberg, I think they are there for the taking with that crap back line.  Punt and run dunc special again I reckon.  I expect a win here.

Pickford

Richarlison DCL

I think we can afford to play more football than just punt and run against these. They have no midfield or defence. The key thing we must do is press and press aggressively. I’ll be disappointed if we don’t take three points. 

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I think we can afford to play more football than just punt and run against these. They have no midfield or defence. The key thing we must do is press and press aggressively. I’ll be disappointed if we don’t take three points. 

I don’t know that dunc has another dimension in him.

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

There are very few options available to him. I assume Digne will still be out for this and we have    hardly and fit midfielders left. I’d be surprised if we see Kean now so attacking wise it’ll be either Tosun or Niasse. I agree with you but I think it’ll be another roll up your sleeves job and get at them. I’m loving this style but I’m not sure it’s sustainable. 

Not sure who will be fit for this game, to be honest. I would like to see us go with Dominic and Cenk upfront with Richy on the R/Wing. I know he doesn't do his best work in that that position, but I feel Iwobi is better in the middle. At the risk of sounding 'cocky', I think we'll win this... that's jinx it. COYB!

Pickford

Richarlison Davies Iwobi Bernard

DLC  Tosun

On 15/12/2019 at 20:06, markjazzbassist said:

Pickford

Richarlison DCL

No doubt they'll be thinking the same about us with our defence 😀

1 hour ago, Heath said:

Not sure who will be fit for this game, to be honest. I would like to see us go with Dominic and Cenk upfront with Richy on the R/Wing. I know he doesn't do his best work in that that position, but I feel Iwobi is better in the middle. At the risk of sounding 'cocky', I think we'll win this... that's jinx it. COYB!

Pickford

Richarlison Davies Iwobi Bernard

DLC  Tosun

I don’t want to see Tosun start. I’d like to see Kean and DCL up front with Holgate in for either Iwobi or Bernard. 

Could do with Gylfi and Theo  back for this if possible......

Pickford.

Coleman . . Holgate . . Mina . . Baines

Theo . .  . Davies . . . .  Gylfi. . . . Richy

Kean. . . . DCL.

Iwobi, Bernard and Keane were poor against Leicester time to rotate one or two.

Just now, pete0 said:

They really struggled with Brighton who used a 442 diamond. Wouldn't mind seeing Ferguson switch things up to show he's got more up his sleeves. 

Pickford 

Coleman Mina Holgate Baines 

Gordan Davies Richarlison 

Iwobi 

DCL Tosun 

I’d honestly not change a formula that’s been working well and I think Arsenal struggled because they’re in a real rut at the moment.

On 15/12/2019 at 15:39, markjazzbassist said:

I don’t know that dunc has another dimension in him.

Can only conclude that you haven't been watching at all since he was appointed.  He's shown more tactical nous in three games than the last 3 managers combined.  Stop stopping nonsense if you're not going to watch the matches.

1 hour ago, chicagoblue said:

Can only conclude that you haven't been watching at all since he was appointed.  He's shown more tactical nous in three games than the last 3 managers combined.  Stop stopping nonsense if you're not going to watch the matches.

I have watched them all.  Enjoy your opinion echo chamber

Tough selection, I think Holgate has done really really well stepping up in CM but I just can’t keep Keane in the lineup. 

Pickford

sidibe   Holgate     Mina     Baines

Richarlison  Davies   Gylfie  Bernard

Kean          DCL

Would really get at them. Get crosses in because their centre backs are not powerhouses. Both wingers and strikers would breeze past their centre backs for pace as well. 

4 hours ago, Btay said:

Tough selection, I think Holgate has done really really well stepping up in CM but I just can’t keep Keane in the lineup. 

Pickford

sidibe   Holgate     Mina     Baines

Richarlison  Davies   Gylfie  Bernard

Kean          DCL

Would really get at them. Get crosses in because their centre backs are not powerhouses. Both wingers and strikers would breeze past their centre backs for pace as well. 

Depending on whose fit this is the line up I would like to see. Need to get at them and be aggressive. An early couple of goals for us will really set us up for a much needed win.

As long as we stay compact and organised we can hit these lot on the break with ease. 

I'm nervous with how our back line will cope with Aubamayang, but it we refuse him space in behind we can nullify his threat. 

Richy and Dom have to play up top we need pace to get in behind and to cause problems. 

We are capable of winning this game with a 2+ goal difference. 

There is t much point in predicting a line up as there are too many on the edge of recovery.

I'd like to see Baines keep his place irregardless of if Digne is fit to give him more of a rest around this busy period. 

Sid over Coleman. I feel he has been more impressive of the two all in all this season. 

Holgate for Keane. I don't think there is much between these two at CB but Holgate might settle a bit better in CB with his confidence a little higher. 

Walcott in if fit over Iwobi. 

Davies and Siggy CM preferably. 

Richy and DCL up top. 

Not arsed about the left wing, bernie or iwobi, flip a coin. 

10 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

they're going to have the new manager bounce with arteta.  other than that they are there for the taking.

Fuck em'. 

He's only had a day to pop his head in and say hello, they're a fragile team with a weak mentality. Throw a few crunching tackles in there and get their back line under direct pressure and they will fall to pieces. 

If we can pull 2 back against Leicester on current form and take 4 points from United and Chelsea, we can nonce these lot.