IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Completely confused by that article.... contradicts himself all over the place.

That bullying prick destroyed Barkleys confidence in the world cup after a great season for us. Then his expletive rant at him at the end of the Scotland game... stole a luck g from the game has hodgson.

Yep. Hodgson is talking utter twaddle here. He has a lot to answer for with the decline of Ross Barkley.

I do worry for Ross. I think he is about to burn out massively, I can see him ending up slipping down the league into obscurity.

Same as that even the slipping down the league's, he needs to sign his contract if it's still on the table and fight for his place, where he will have the support of the fans.

New challenge? Do me a favour. To warrant a new challenge you need to achieve all you can at that club when in reality he'a done bugger all. 23 and still the same player as he was when he broke through at 17. He'll 100% regret this decision as his career is only going down from now on. Shame.

With being a local lad, he's always going to be under a lot of pressure in Merseyside, he's after a fresh start in a different city which is fair enough.

It's about a fresh challenge not about money if that's right, so lets just see what happens.

Just of interest if he stayed till next year and let his contract expire, would Everton still get a development fee(which could be decent for an England international) if signed by an English club?

With being a local lad, he's always going to be under a lot of pressure in Merseyside, he's after a fresh start in a different city which is fair enough.

It's about a fresh challenge not about money if that's right, so lets just see what happens.

Just of interest if he stayed till next year and let his contract expire, would Everton still get a development fee(which could be decent for an England international) if signed by an English club?

I believe it would go to tribunal. If that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised to see clubs waiting until then and debating the tribunal fee

With being a local lad, he's always going to be under a lot of pressure in Merseyside, he's after a fresh start in a different city which is fair enough.It's about a fresh challenge not about money if that's right, so lets just see what happens.Just of interest if he stayed till next year and let his contract expire, would Everton still get a development fee(which could be decent for an England international) if signed by an English club?

I believe it would go to tribunal. If that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised to see clubs waiting until then and debating the tribunal fee

We'd get zero. Nothing. Nada. He'd be 24.

This is my look on it.

Mine too.

I'm actually seriously pissed off about this. Not because Barkley will be missed but because it's cowardice being dressed up as ambition. The fact is he's gone from having Martinez blowing smoke up his arse to Koeman giving him a few home truths - he's not good enough and needs to improve. Both of those things are facts and what happens? The lad shits his pants, runs down his contract and will continue to do so in order to make his fee as minimal as possible. He's a gobshite. Pure and simple.

Mine too.

I'm actually seriously pissed off about this. Not because Barkley will be missed but because it's cowardice being dressed up as ambition. The fact is he's gone from having Martinez blowing smoke up his arse to Koeman giving him a few home truths - he's not good enough and needs to improve. Both of those things are facts and what happens? The lad shits his pants, runs down his contract and will continue to do so in order to make his fee as minimal as possible. He's a gobshite. Pure and simple.

If he runs his contract down to the end then he will likely get a bigger signing on fee too. Fuck him. 100% agree with what you said, he has dressed his shithousery up