IGNORED

Nikica Jelavic

• 2 weeks later...

Beat me to it. This vid is sooooo good. One of the better compilations I've ever seen.

Jelavic is an assassin, he plays like he enjoys killing. You can see it on his face, he feels accomplished after doing horrible, calculated things, like destroying Krul's face on that first attempt and then owning his net on the second. His first ever goal is also a great example of that. He's cold blooded, and I like it.

that newcastle goal was fantastic...the reaction to the spin of the ball and to change his feet so quickly and just volley it home...exceptional

Thats my fave as well, didn't give up on the initial shot being blocked and as you say Marco, altered his approach in a split second to make sure he'd bury it.

Thats my fave as well, didn't give up on the initial shot being blocked and as you say Marco, altered his approach in a split second to make sure he'd bury it.

Me too. That fact that he hit the first so cleanly as well. He was more or less in mid air and still hit it so sweetly. Not to mention how well he did then put it in the back of the net, by changing his feet so calmly and quickly.

The keeper may have saved it, he and the two defenders both stopped trying once the whistle had gone for offside. We'll never know.

Na the keeper tried to save it and the defenders were already dead in the water and could have only jogged back to save a managers roasting about giving up.

http://www.liverpool...0252-31069125/?

Probs get a few strange looks but if Jela keeps it up, I think Champs league is a real possibility next year. Going to be the toughest year to get there though, as Chelsea have strengthened really well.

If we maintain the form that we had the second half of last year, which probably won't happen for an entire year... I think Europa is a definite possibility if we stay healthy and Jelavic scores consistently throughout the season. Champions League is a little steep for us I think.

If we maintain the form that we had the second half of last year, which probably won't happen for an entire year... I think Europa is a definite possibility if we stay healthy and Jelavic scores consistently throughout the season. Champions League is a little steep for us I think.

For a real chance would need Arsenal to lose RVP, Spurs to lose a few(or have low morale after missing out on CL this year), and us to start the league in August like everyone else.

For me 7th would be a bad season next year, as Newcastles luck will run out and Liverpool can't even find a manager. As long as no teams have a freak season I can't see any other teams jumping above us this year.

For a real chance would need Arsenal to lose RVP, Spurs to lose a few(or have low morale after missing out on CL this year), and us to start the league in August like everyone else.

For me 7th would be a bad season next year, as Newcastles luck will run out and Liverpool can't even find a manager. As long as no teams have a freak season I can't see any other teams jumping above us this year.

Already let Saha go and Adebuyor - they had a few goals between them.

Already let Saha go and Adebuyor - they had a few goals between them.

They let Pav go when they brought in Saha as well, leaves them with just Defoe?rofl.gif . If Modric goes they'll be fecked, turn into a MO'N Villa style relying on their wingers pace without his link up play.

Everyone goes on about Spurs and how Moyes would go there if Redknapp left for England and he got the chance but I don't see it.

Yeah they've got a good squad, if Bale and Modric stay, if they can keep Adebayor, if Van der Vaart can stay fit, if their centre backs can string together 3 matches without getting injured, if Walker was as good as MOTD and Sky Sports reckon he is, if Parker and Friedel were 5 years younger......

Everyone goes on about Spurs and how Moyes would go there if Redknapp left for England and he got the chance but I don't see it.

Yeah they've got a good squad, if Bale and Modric stay, if they can keep Adebayor, if Van der Vaart can stay fit, if their centre backs can string together 3 matches without getting injured, if Walker was as good as MOTD and Sky Sports reckon he is, if Parker and Friedel were 5 years younger......

Shalke are apparently flashing a wad of cash infront of Van der Vaart. He liked it in Germany. I think Spurs will loose VdV this summer.