IGNORED

Nikica Jelavic

Guest blueboy122

Rangers confirmed the fee was £5million, £2.5million up front and the other £2.5m is split into 3 equal payments due in May 2013,2014 and 2015.

He's looking a bargain

Outstanding business.

• 4 weeks later...

Come to think of it, I can't even remember the last time a Toffee's player scored a three goal haul against LIverpool in any competitions. Am I thinking we'd have to go back to the 1920s and William Dean era, surely not. No, it has to be more recent, but damned if I can recall it. Pretty tired now in my defense.

Just curious, how old are you? I mean, if its more recent that 90 years ago but you cant recall, does that make you over 90?

edit:

Hat-tricks: The first derby hat-trick was scored by Everton's Alex "Sandy" Young who got 4 in the 1904 5–1 win at Goodison. Other Evertonians to manage hat-ticks include Parker in 1914 and Dixie Dean twice, in 1928 and 1931, the last Everton player to net a treble. Liverpool hat-tricks have come from Chambers (1922), Forshaw (1925), Barton (1933), and Howe (4 goals in 1935). Almost 50 years passed before the next derby hat-trick, scored by Ian Rush, who got 4 in a 5–0 win at Goodison in 1982, and then another 30 years passed until Steven Gerrard scored his first hat-trick against Everton at Anfield in a 3-0 win. Curiously, of all the league hat-tricks, only two (Young's in 1904 and Rush's in 1982) were managed at Goodison: all the others were at Anfield.
Edited by Matt