IGNORED

John Stones

Not really mate, little hung over after the fight last night and got to be on the first tee in an hour. Not mention I've got serious shits going on too. The wife is not happy with the smells I'm leaving behind in the house.

This has made me laugh. Toilet roll and baby wipes in golf bag is a must. Luckily with 2 babies I have an abundance of bum care products.

Play well, focus on the follow through.

I'll take photo evidence next time to add to the mental fragrance.

Currently having a break on the 11th tee. Had a couple of pars, and a bit of sunburn.

Steve, which course are you playing? Royal Liverpool, Royal Lytham, Royal Birkdale, Kirby municipal?

Haha Rory is safe!

John I won't be playing anywhere that classy, I'd just ruin the course! I played Beacon Hill in Skem today.

Any good?

The local Taffia (apart from putting a sheeps head in your bed) also like a round of golf. Puts me right off the idea.

Not good at all, the course is a bit uncared for. Between the Daisy's and dandelions on the fairway it's a pain in the arse to find your ball, that's even without going on the rough. The round was free today though so i won't complain.

Anyway, I've ruined this thread today, so, that John Stones is some player!