IGNORED

James McCarthy

I only saw your post because I wasn't logged in (You are on ignore) , but you don't seem to have quoted the guy starting it by calling me a narcissist. Still, any opportunity for you to get a sly dig in. Now fade away again, and don't be calling me a bellend. I have kids older than you.

Geez, I was joking. Quit being such a narcissist, and get over it.

Edited by Avinalaff

I only saw your post because I wasn't logged in (You are on ignore) , but you don't seem to have quoted the guy starting it by calling me a narcissist. Still, any opportunity for you to get a sly dig in. Now fade away again, and don't be calling me a bellend. I have kids older than you.

I just find it baffling how you're still here to be honest. I couldn't give a fuck how many kids you have, being a father you should know how to speak to people. I dread to think what you're like at home when all you do on this forum is belittle people and drag the place down. Keep me on ignore however as you seem to be putting on this show that you're the bigger man.

I reckon McCarthy is a future England international.

Sweden called him this morning, something about a viking in the 1100's pillaging Scotland. Apparently McCarthy is part swedish and will now join their national team on a technicallity.

Because of this, his value has dropped to 6 mil.

He has changed his name to Sven McCarthy.

Guest blueboy122

I just find it baffling how you're still here to be honest. I couldn't give a fuck how many kids you have, being a father you should know how to speak to people. I dread to think what you're like at home when all you do on this forum is belittle people and drag the place down. Keep me on ignore however as you seem to be putting on this show that you're the bigger man.

Couldnt agree more. He is the biggest show around here.

Couldnt agree more. He is the biggest show around here.

Thanks very much. Anybody else? :dont know:

The admins are welcome to delete my account at any time if I'm expected to continue to bite my lip after the crap I've had to take on here lately.

I don't log in to be abused and that's exactly what certain comments from a minority recently amounts to. Delete every post I ever made on here for what it's worth. I'm sure the contributions of blueboy and zoo will be more than sufficient to keep interest going. Heck, you could have amazing threads without me, like Zoo's bedtime story, an evening with Zoo, zoo fm, wake up with zoo, knowing me knowing zoo. Awesome.

How dare I call a Scottish man Scottish. :dry:

Calm down lads no need to escalate this due to well next to nothing, sure Av can have his moments just as we all do but there's no need to go down the route of ganging up......leave the old man alone :)

I'd love to have McCarthy here he'd be a great player for us but I really doubt we will see any new faces coming in this window now.

If they are both still available in January and pending any departures I'd love to keep what we have and bring in McCarthy and Moses just those two players for me would fill voids that need filling and would give us that extra depth we've not had for many a year.

The admins are welcome to delete my account at any time if I'm expected to continue to bite my lip after the crap I've had to take on here lately.

I don't log in to be abused and that's exactly what certain comments from a minority recently amounts to. Delete every post I ever made on here for what it's worth. I'm sure the contributions of blueboy and zoo will be more than sufficient to keep interest going. Heck, you could have amazing threads without me, like Zoo's bedtime story, an evening with Zoo, zoo fm, wake up with zoo, knowing me knowing zoo. Awesome.

that made me chuckle :lol:

cough Irish cough :P

Its like groundhog day! :leggit:

I want McCarthy, but at the right price. I want to complain about bringing in another Wigan player, but McCarthy is one of the few I know can play at a top level in the Premiership. To be fair, Alcaraz and Robles were good signings at their prices (Free + 1-2m)

Then what's the problem? You are associating Wigan as a brand name with players...every single year there are relegated players that could improve our team.

If you seen a Hugo boss suit in oxfam for £5 would you buy it?

Then what's the problem? You are associating Wigan as a brand name with players...every single year there are relegated players that could improve our team.

If you seen a Hugo boss suit in oxfam for £5 would you buy it?

I understand you're point, and I expected Martinez to bring in a few ex-Wigan players, but it seems as if that's all he's looked at/gone for. We have a scouting network at Everton beyond the areas of Wigan, Manchester, and Liverpool.