IGNORED

Gerard Deulofeu

Gerard Deulofeu, transferred to Everton

The FC Barcelona Deulofeu will transfer to Everton for six million but will retain an option to buy during the first two seasons by nine million.

SAN ANTONIO IVAN

15.06.2015 | 00:00 H.

He arrived at nine in the blaugrana quarry and, twelve years later and after two seasons on loan, was finally decouple the club. Their destination is England, which returns to the team that played in the 2013-2014 season on loan. Here you'll again Robert Martinez, coach of the Godison Park.

The club has not set too many problems in negotiating his transfer because the continuity of Luis Enrique will close the doors to their return. The Spaniard decided not to count on him earlier in the season, so there was no intention to repescarlo. Thus, the club has met the demand of the player, who has not finished feel comfortable being given and preferred definitely separated from the club in search of stability to explode.

Everton will pay six million euros to Barca striker Riudarenes , signing up to the June 30, 2018 with an option for another season. At Barca contract ended June 30, 2017, so he still had two years not fulfilled. Nevertheless, there is still a chance that the club have again in the future with the front. And since the club Catalans a repurchase option are saved during the first two seasons at Everton Deulofeu, just the two that still had to fulfill.

Thus, if the club at the end of the next 2015-2016 season sees the tip has grown needed to return to wear the Blaugrana shirt, must pay nine million euros, while the second year at the end of the 2016 season 2017 would be twelve million euros.

I like that typo "Roberto Martinez coach of the GODison Park".

Edited by Bill

Take a look at @FourthOfficial_'s Tweet:

Gerard Deulofeu, transferred to Everton

The FC Barcelona Deulofeu will transfer to Everton for six million but will retain an option to buy during the first two seasons by nine million.

SAN ANTONIO IVAN

15.06.2015 | 00:00 H.

He arrived at nine in the blaugrana quarry and, twelve years later and after two seasons on loan, was finally decouple the club. Their destination is England, which returns to the team that played in the 2013-2014 season on loan. Here you'll again Robert Martinez, coach of the Godison Park.

The club has not set too many problems in negotiating his transfer because the continuity of Luis Enrique will close the doors to their return. The Spaniard decided not to count on him earlier in the season, so there was no intention to repescarlo. Thus, the club has met the demand of the player, who has not finished feel comfortable being given and preferred definitely separated from the club in search of stability to explode.

Everton will pay six million euros to Barca striker Riudarenes , signing up to the June 30, 2018 with an option for another season. At Barca contract ended June 30, 2017, so he still had two years not fulfilled. Nevertheless, there is still a chance that the club have again in the future with the front. And since the club Catalans a repurchase option are saved during the first two seasons at Everton Deulofeu, just the two that still had to fulfill.

Thus, if the club at the end of the next 2015-2016 season sees the tip has grown needed to return to wear the Blaugrana shirt, must pay nine million euros, while the second year at the end of the 2016 season 2017 would be twelve million euros.

I like that typo "Roberto Martinez coach of the GODison Park".

hell yes! enjoy that beach gerry, cause it's all business once you get back :)

https://twitter.com/aleixpc94/status/611288553167933440/photo/1

Deulofeu rt'd this. Translates to, "Keep working hard brother, go somewhere where they value you, show what you're capable of, best of luck Gerard". Really fast if those numbers are to be believed.

My favorite thing about him as a player is that he does things with the ball while moving at full speed that I've rarely seen from anyone else. His control plus his speed make him so difficult to defend. If he does indeed play here this year, I have a good feeling that he will be immense.

Guest rusty747

My issue in the past is that we have only made one (or no) headline signing each year. That instantly puts pressure on the new 'star' as he gets billed as the next Pele and that can translate into less than stellar performances - ie, Rom, last season.

My point is that in order to get the best out of Del boy this coming season, we need at least one, and preferably two, more high profile signing(s) so that the media focus is not all on the one new arrival. I think Roberto is being very clever in that regard in that he appears to be sniffing around other well known names (eg Podolski) that are going for a song. I think that is the way to go.

The question is, Are Bill's pockets now deep enough with all the new money coming in? I sure hope so.

Someone on twitter has put the deal is off as Evertons interpreter misunderstood 30 mil for 3 mil. Loads have jumped on it and tweeted it all not realised we have a Spanish manager so wouldn't need one.

The lad who posted it is pissing himself laughing at all the itk dickheads who have fallen for it.

Quality :lol:

:rofl: love it

"Toni Freixa, a candidate to be President of Barcelona, has pointed to the imminent exit of Gerard Deulofeu as prove the current system isn’t working.

Speaking at an event to outline the football side of his bid Freixa called for La Masia to once again be the most successful academy in the world, and proposed a new way of judging talent that involves a committee, of which he wants Johan Cruyff to be part.

“This is a proposal revolutionary and necessary,” AS quotes Friexa as saying.

“The model of signing players for €180m every summer is one Barcelona can’t afford.”

David Vilajoana, who would head the football department at Freixa’s Barca, then spoke about Deuloefu, who is set to move to Everton on a permanent basis.

“A talented player in Deulofeu is about to move to Everton and that confirms the failure of the current model,” Vilajoana argued.

Thoroughly loving people's epic Twitter meltdowns about the £30m thing. How stupid can people be? I know fuck ups happen. But, that kind of fuck up wouldn't happen. We have some geniuses running our club, for sure. But, that's well beyond any of them, no matter how much you dislike them. Also, are people that unfamiliar with Spanish??? It's not like 3 and 30 sound any closer in Spanish than they do in English. I'd say it's even easier to tell the two apart. Come on, people! I'm tired of Everton supporters all looking like the dude who rubbed his booger in that lady's hair.

Why can't we ever just fucking buy a player and there be no drama?

Every fucking time we are about to buy someone decent it turns into an absolute saga!!!

Chill pill Pad, all will be well.

And if it isn't at least we'll be used to it.

Why can't we ever just fucking buy a player and there be no drama?

Every fucking time we are about to buy someone decent it turns into an absolute saga!!!

Dude isn't even back from his holidays yet. All signs point to this being a goer. These stories are probably horse shit.

The last few days we have seen rumours of the deal breaking down for multiple reasons ranging from the ridiculous to the ever so slightly plausible. Yesterday it was because we couldn't tell the difference between 3 and 30 million in Spanish. Today it's something else. All we know for sure is that the kid is on holiday with his Misses. When he's back I'm sure this will be sorted quickly