IGNORED

Gerard Deulofeu

This is a brilliant signing!! Not often you can get a Barca acacdemy prospect who's shown flashes at that cost. Glad to see he's back and welcome home mate!! Though he didn't play in many games last year, Gerry had 5 assists for Sevilla, which was just one short of their leader (Carlos Bacca with 6). Massively excited to see Deulo tear down the right flank and streak past miserably slow defenders like Mertesacker and Terry. Bit sad seeing as we probably won't bring Lennon back in, but who knows? Maybe RM using Gerry signing to get Lennon for less than ridiculous 7mill Spurs want

Great news this; been out most of the day but got a text from my lad earlier.

Bad day for the site to go down so apologies for that to anyone who couldn't get on; it was caused by "mass spam" at the host so the site had to be disabled while it was inspected and cleaned up.

The Lukaku thread took the host down eh!

Made up Geris back. His tweet of "once a blue always a blue" made my day.

Get in Geri I'll even give your stupid bird a walkover for dressing her dogs in Everyon kits.

Great stuff!! Love his comments about coming home, 2 years ago these young boys we have were probably rated around the most promising of their positions ( Stones, Barkley, Gerry and Rom) let's see them push each other now and kick their development on! Just shows you don't need to spend 60-70 million a window.

Wearing the Deulofeu shirt today. It's good to know that I can wear this for at least one more season!

It'll be the wrong number in all probability so you'll need to buy a new one :lol:. Tbh though I can't remember what number he had before, maybe he'll want the same one (if it's available). Me being old school I'd like to see him get 7 or 11 as a winger, but those are both taken. For now.

It'll be the wrong number in all probability so you'll need to buy a new one :lol:. Tbh though I can't remember what number he had before, maybe he'll want the same one (if it's available). Me being old school I'd like to see him get 7 or 11 as a winger, but those are both taken. For now.

He had 10.

I agree with Btay. Got to keep the likes of Gerry, Rom, Ross, Stones and McCarthy together for as long as possible and bring players in around them. There's potentially £200m worth of players there, if they can all progress. Let's hope we get to see it.

Add to this group Robles, Garbutt, Galloway, and Henen, and what a team for the future!

Hmmmm remember all the other lads that have been and gone? The "future" very rarely materialises.

But if you don't chase the dream, you have no chance of achieving it. We have perhaps the strongest set of young players in the league right now. No one knows the future, of course, but I for one am excited about the potential here/