IGNORED

Gerard Deulofeu

Maybe play kone in his proper position as striker and give Romelu a game on the bench. It usually does the trick.

it worked once and anyway, we still need goals and Kone doesn't provide that. Geri provides another attacking threat and link up play which makes much more sense to me.

I

Agreed matt.

Gerry Barkley Lennon

Mirallas

Fast counter attacking style with the attacking formation and we will kill teams with pace. All 4 can burn, would love to see that.

id go with that, and I'd drop Rom too but with Mirallas probably suspended, I'd choose Naismith leading that line.

I really hope Roberto gives him a run of starts for us. I don't think he's a player that you see the best of when you rotate him. When you do that he tries too hard to make something happen every time he gets the ball, which invariably leads to him messing up due to wanting to impress and then he gets frustrated. He's not like a Lennon; an unspectacular player who can come in and out of the side and you know exactly what you'll get. Tell him he's in the side for the next month or whatever and I'm sure we'll see big things from him.

The keeper more or less put it into the net. That makes it a lucky goal to me.

I don't think the keeper saw it over the wall, or else he was anticipating a deflection from the wall that never came. Either way, it was hit on target and with pace, so the late reaction from the keeper is a moot point. It took a bit of fortune to not be saved, but I agree it's not a lucky goal. No one who's ever posted in this forum could've hit that in any circumstance.

I don't think the keeper saw it over the wall, or else he was anticipating a deflection from the wall that never came. Either way, it was hit on target and with pace, so the late reaction from the keeper is a moot point. It took a bit of fortune to not be saved, but I agree it's not a lucky goal. No one who's ever posted in this forum could've hit that in any circumstance.

I'd have put it in the top corner. Easy. 'Keeper would've been static (and probably soiled his pants at the speed of the shot).

The Echo article could be a little more specific re Barcelona's buy-back options, which apparently include a 9m (£6.64m) option at the end of the 2015-16 season, and a 12m (£8.85m) option at the end of the 2016-17 season.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/transfers/everton-to-sign-barcelonas-gerard-deulofeu-for-e6m-on-a-3-year-deal-sport/

So Roberto may not fret that Deulofeu may not be here long-term, but I do, a little.

This is an issue that Roberto will be asked about regularly if Deulofeu plays exciting football. I don't know, maybe no matter how creative his footballing, Deulofeu won't rise to Barcelona's standards.

Edited by Elston Gunnn

The Echo article could be a little more specific re Barcelona's buy-back options, which apparently include a 9m (£6.64m) option at the end of the 2015-16 season, and a 12m (£8.85m) option at the end of the 2016-17 season.http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/transfers/everton-to-sign-barcelonas-gerard-deulofeu-for-e6m-on-a-3-year-deal-sport/

So Roberto may not fret that Deulofeu may not be here long-term, but I do, a little.

This is an issue that Roberto will be asked about regularly if Deulofeu plays exciting football. I don't know, maybe no matter how creative his footballing, Deulofeu won't rise to Barcelona's standards.

Can't see him doing so yet. Don't see him doing it under the duration if his current contract here either!