IGNORED

Gerard Deulofeu

The last few days we have seen rumours of the deal breaking down for multiple reasons ranging from the ridiculous to the ever so slightly plausible. Yesterday it was because we couldn't tell the difference between 3 and 30 million in Spanish. Today it's something else. All we know for sure is that the kid is on holiday with his Misses. When he's back I'm sure this will be sorted quickly

That's good news because we want him to get all his misses out of his system before the season starts

Why can't we ever just fucking buy a player and there be no drama?

Every fucking time we are about to buy someone decent it turns into an absolute saga!!!

After seeing Mike and Dunc post since I joined TT I thought we Everton fans got more easygoing about transfers... then I see Pad's posts and I realise I may be in for even higher stress levels as I get older :lol:.

If it takes a few weeks to iron out the details, it's no problem. They want to sell to us, we want to buy him, he wants to sign. If it gets us better terms by waiting a few weeks, that's fine. He won't miss any preseason. It's happening, don't worry.

After seeing Mike and Dunc post since I joined TT I thought we Everton fans got more easygoing about transfers... then I see Pad's posts and I realise I may be in for even higher stress levels as I get older :lol:.

I get worse as I get older. The strange thing is I'm the most easy going person in the world, I don't let anything worry me my stress levels are zero unless it's Everton and I end up blowing counless valves every season !

Ffs, stop stressing. He will be signing on what is effectively an enhanced loan. If he does really well he's a barca player and we get kone money back.

Be interesting to see him likely and barlkley in the same team.

One player applauded for controlling a ball, one player derided for not taking apart a defence at every occasion and another player just carrying the hopes of Everton fans of being the next ronaldo - which effectively means we would lose him at a tenth of the cost.

I kinda hope the lad does 8/10 to barcas needed 9/10. That way we may get a bargain.

Edited by Hafnia