IGNORED

Fellaini & Baines joint bid

The guy has lost it. His words are the very definition of hypocrisy. Quite unbelievable. The arrogance of the managers of the Big Four clubs this week has been astounding. I really hope Everton and other teams knock them off their perch. They act like all other teams are no more than their feeder systems.

Moyes has probably been listening to Fergie too much. Fergie is the ultimate bellend.

Is this the selfish Davie Moyes I've been calling out finally making his true public appearance??? I take no pleasure in this - he's been a self serving prick since he supposedly held the board to ransom over transfer funds only to receive £70k in "be a good boy money"

Reality is that Everton is my club, i support everton - not the manager, not the chairman, not a player - I've said this all along, there are too many who have held this prick in some high position that without him we are nothing.

We have now been told that we aren't big enough to keep two of "his" players... The arrogance of the tit! He knows "his" players. Ah yeah so we should just sell them at a charity rate.

Piss off Moyes, focus on getting your excuses ready you desperate prick. You even had the gall to expect us to be thankful for your work??? Look at the trophy cabinet and look at your bank balance.

bet you're lovin this haf ;)

Am I bollocks. sorry for certain blues who invested their head so heavily up his greedy arse that they are finding it difficult to take it out despite the stench.

Fuck that shit, no ones asking anyone to eat humble pie, he's a disgrace of a politician cum football manager who played thousands of fans - worst of all young kids who place Heros so high. Any grown man who tries to defend him after this needs to question their love for what should count - Everton.

To all those who worshipped him - I'm sorry for the hurt, what he did was wrong and you shouldn't feel stupid for being kidded. However keep trying this "yeah well Martinez went backs for his old players" blah blah, and you seriously should just become a manc.

Its in the guardian and telegraph - so try Fox News.

It's in all the papers right now. Of course, they see the potential for a huge ding-dong, and they might just get it.

Moyes' arrogance is quite astonishing. "I know my players", "you're still learning, little man", "I've never cared for finances, just for the careers of my players", "I would have given them up at half-price if Sir Alex had asked me when I was manager". What utter and total crap. Mind you, Mourinho was just as bad commenting on Lambert this week: "He's like I was at his age, but he'll grow up to be like me." Who do these guys think they are?

When do ManU play at Goodison? We're going to be so fired up, the fan support is going to be so intense, and RM will go for the ruthless kill. What I wouldn't give for a 5-0 Everton win! Can you imagine the headlines the day after that? Oh, the satisfaction of just dreaming about it.

PS - I enjoyed the following tweet:

Moyes: "I spent 11 years at Everton. I know how Everton works. Roberto doesn't yet."

Martinez: "I've won a major trophy."

Moyes: "............"

Edited by Cornish Steve

So he always did what's best for the players? I'm pretty sure we've heard him say he will always do what's best for the club. He pretty much contradicts himself anyway, saying he's doing what's best for United.

I really didn't like him saying he knows exactly how Everton work, but Roberto is still learning. Comes across as a horrible interview.

He's talking about two players contracted to another club, the sanctimonious tit blew a gasket when mark Hughes did it with lescott.

The problem we see with Davie boy is he's got a problem with his ego, it's too big for his brain. The lescott approach irritated Moyes because mark Hughes more or less said "Moyes is just the manager, bigger people than him make the decisions"

He talks about baines and Fellaini like they are his possessions. He bought all the players we've got?! Ahhh, now I'm with ya Dave. Is that why you got rid of a premiership winning back room staff?! Put your own team of yes men in there. Because you own them.

He hasn't gone down in my estimations, he's where he was a while ago. He's just irritated me.

Really really really dissapointed with Moyes and what he has said. Honestly, Im not into all the OTT bashing...but it has left me a bit dumbfounded.

Now he is showing true arrogance and showing his real character. Gutted that he is acting in this manner...its a kick in the teeth for the club, fans and, yes, Kenwright.

Pah.