IGNORED

Phil Jagielka

7 hours ago, Palfy said:

A derogatory your an American remark let me give you a British reply to that accusation fuck off your talking bollocks😀

It’s a fact that football in the USA is considered boring by the majority because there isn’t enough goals or goal action, so much so that they even wanted to make up there own rules to encourage more goals to try and appease the American public, that’s why I said what I said not as a personal put down to you but as a general view of football in the states. 

If American football is boring (which it is), then baseball is less interesting than watching grass grow (which it is).

Well I really enjoy it! I go to the NFL over here at Wembley every year and throughly enjoyed a college match over in the States in the past...........it’s not Goodison Park or gets my emotions like Everton does but it is a good game if you have it a chance. But then again I love practically any sport - except horse racing which I won’t accept as one! 😂

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bill said:

Surprised they didn't give the fans a chance to say goodbye in a pre-season friendly. Was a brilliant buy for us.

He'll be back for that same as Davey Weir was in 2007, though it might take a bit longer given his first visit back will be as opposition; he'll get a good reception for that match anyway.

Capture.JPG

• 4 months later...
57 minutes ago, MikeO said:

"Phil Jagielka (37 years, 99 days) is the oldest Englishman to start a Premier League game since Peter Crouch in May 2018 for Stoke away at Swansea."

And he’s playing for a team who have just gone 1-0 up against Man Utd and are playing them off the park.

But fair play to him he’s still got pace and positional sense in buckets, cannot believe Silva never gave him another year when we needed more cover at CH, well actually that’s a lie I can understand why he’s a useless manager. 

51 minutes ago, Palfy said:

And he’s playing for a team who have just gone 1-0 up against Man Utd and are playing them off the park.

But fair play to him he’s still got pace and positional sense in buckets, cannot believe Silva never gave him another year when we needed more cover at CH, well actually that’s a lie I can understand why he’s a useless manager. 

I think Silva wanted him to stay but it was a club decision. 

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...