IGNORED

Kieran Dowell

3 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I’d like to think Dowell would have more time on the ball in the prem than the championship. I’m a bit concerned about his lack of pace but you can only give him a chance. What is he now 22/23? He needs to be making his mark next season. 

He's 20, turning 21 in October.

3 hours ago, nogs said:

Talk about trying to revise history

He's known for dawdling too long in the ball. We had the second best finisher in the league, Barkley should have been getting a lot more assists but hovered on the ball so by the time the pass was made the chance was much harder to convert. 

This Dowell looks like he's got a better pass and vision on him. 

8 hours ago, pete0 said:

He's known for dawdling too long in the ball. We had the second best finisher in the league, Barkley should have been getting a lot more assists but hovered on the ball so by the time the pass was made the chance was much harder to convert. 

I'm pretty sure you don't remember 99% of the chances he created so are not really in a position to comment on whether they are good chances or bad chances. 

But I know I'd get a similar response to you if I told you Gana won 136 tackles last season, more than any other player in the Prem. 

'Yeah but they were all shit tackles, he just fell on his arse 136 times and rolled away with the ball.'

8 hours ago, nogs said:

I'm pretty sure you don't remember 99% of the chances he created so are not really in a position to comment on whether they are good chances or bad chances. 

But I know I'd get a similar response to you if I told you Gana won 136 tackles last season, more than any other player in the Prem. 

'Yeah but they were all shit tackles, he just fell on his arse 136 times and rolled away with the ball.'

I am, and I did. Look at previous posts I'd say the majority agreed he dawdles, and that split second lost is huge at this level. Can be the difference between a clear cut chance and a half chance. 

quote-if-i-have-to-make-a-tackle-then-i-

Well done going back off topic though and bringing even more stuff into it as you obviously don't understand football or have the smarts to debate 👏 

18 minutes ago, pete0 said:

I am, and I did. Look at previous posts I'd say the majority agreed he dawdles, and that split second lost is huge at this level. Can be the difference between a clear cut chance and a half chance. 

quote-if-i-have-to-make-a-tackle-then-i-

Well done going back off topic though and bringing even more stuff into it as you obviously don't understand football or have the smarts to debate 👏 

No I presented a fact, which you chose to try to rubbish with an opinion. And then to prove you don't know how to debate, you had to get personal. 

30 minutes ago, nogs said:

No I presented a fact, which you chose to try to rubbish with an opinion. And then to prove you don't know how to debate, you had to get personal. 

I thought my response was polite in comparison to how condescending yours was. Frankly gave a smidgen back. Don't like what you don't understand do yer? Tell me more about the relevance of Gana in this debate... 

8 minutes ago, pete0 said:

I thought my response was polite in comparison to how condescending yours was. Frankly gave a smidgen back. Don't like what you don't understand do yer? Tell me more about the relevance of Gana in this debate... 

It's about as relevant as your idiot savant memory of every single chance Barkley created in the past three years. My apologies if I was condescending, I was attempting a humorous parody of you on your favourite topic. 

But no, you're right. Barkley was shit, Gana's shit, I know nothing about football and I'm not smart enough to debate with you. 

3 hours ago, nogs said:

It's about as relevant as your idiot savant memory of every single chance Barkley created in the past three years. My apologies if I was condescending, I was attempting a humorous parody of you on your favourite topic. 

But no, you're right. Barkley was shit, Gana's shit, I know nothing about football and I'm not smart enough to debate with you. 

Are you genuinely going there on this forum. You're a fucking moron. 

Look in the Barkley thread, I'd do it myself but you're not worth the time. 

On 09/01/2018 at 22:44, pete0 said:

Sorry but even though I hate what Barkleys done his pass opportunity was hampered by lukakus league one level movement.

No surprise United fans are in dismay at how shite his movement is. Pundits only starting to pay attention to it. 

Barkley will get a shed load of assists at Chelsea. 

Just everyone luck that we don't get to see barkley with a striker in front who is inytelligent. 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Fwiw. The maldini quote was overly self indulgent pretentious  bollocks. 

Where did Bobby Moore make his mistake when he did that tackle on pele in 1970?  The answer is that he didn't.

Yes Mr maldini you were 10 yards ahead in the head but please fuck off with trying to invent defending. 

Careful. If you disagree with him he'll call you a fucking moron. 

7 hours ago, hafnia said:

Fwiw. The maldini quote was overly self indulgent pretentious  bollocks. 

Where did Bobby Moore make his mistake when he did that tackle on pele in 1970?  The answer is that he didn't.

Yes Mr maldini you were 10 yards ahead in the head but please fuck off with trying to invent defending. 

Alonso says similar. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.hitc.com/en-gb/2012/09/25/xabi-alonsotackling-is-not-really-a-quality-do-you-agree/

From the little I've watched of him, Dowell looks an intelligent player at least.