IGNORED

Summer Transfers: Who goes and who comes in?

Matt

One goal in his last 13 premier league matches. Everton have scored a total of one goal (penalty vs Aston Villa) whilst he has come on or started in the last 8 premier league matches (Naismith has played). Good bloke apparently but OUT OF HIS DEPTH!

No doubt he'll change his mind about 10 times before the window closes. It wasn't that long ago he said we were looking to bring in a long-term replacement for Howard, and now that's gone out the window.

Personally, I don't think 3 is enough. But one of them must be a creative central midfielder or my head will explode and I'll be even more worried.

Cleverly,Lennon + 1 doesn't sound too inspiring does it?

Nope., tbh I'll honestly be surprised if there's any more than 20 million to spend in the summer that's including 3 million to sign Cleverley, 8 mil for lennon and 9 on a-another and that'll be our lot.

People say we'll have major funds with this TV deal I'll be staggered if there's a kitty as good as last season.

There'll be hardly any money, we've pissed it up for the next 2-3 seasons on Lukaku.

There is a young lad playing for Red Bull in Vienna - Marco Djuricin, I don't often watch a lot of football outside English, Spanish and German leagues but he's a bit impressive, looked his stats up to confirm he's got 19 goals and 6 assits from 33 games, reckon we could get him for about £5 mill. So that's CF cover done. Young and cheap with potential.

Winger - Keep Kev, sign Aaron and I would still have Gerrard back.

Cm - looks set to be Cleverly, if it keeps Barry out I'm not upset.

CB. We have young potential, we need someone for now.

RB. Need cover here. If we don't get Gerrard, I'd have Valencia who covers wing and RB. Similar player to Coleman as well

Edited by Btay

Out - Howard, barry, Hibbert, pienaar, Alcaraz, mcgeady, Distin, Naisy, mirallas, Baines

Past it - Howard, barry, Hibbert, pienaar, Alcaraz, Mcgeady, Distin

Cash in - naisy, Baines, Mirallas

In - 3 wingers, GK, RB, buy henen

From the youngsters - browning, Galloway, Chris long

So virtually half the first team out then :blink:

out has to be kone id like see pienaar go aswell love the guy hes been great but he past it now and wages could be used else were distin alceraz hibbert gibson . bring in lennon . micha richards on a free anotjer cb aswell get adebayor on a free or maybe darren bent free and try get gerrad deulofau back .

Move out ....... Alcaraz, Distin, Garbutt, Barry, Gibson, Hibbert, McGeady, Kone, Pienaar. Osman, Bournemouth would take half of them.

Its not so much what we can get for them, its more about getting the dead wood off the wage bill which adds money to the transfer purse.

Sell ................ Mirallas £25m, Barkley £35m, Howard £5m,

Bring in ...........A top Goalie, a top Centreback, a top attacking Midfielder, a top striker, and blood a few youngsters for the bench..

Need to freshen up the squad with some new blood, they have looked very stale this season

Edited by Bill

Move out ....... Alcaraz, Distin, Garbutt, Barry, Gibson, Hibbert, McGeady, Kone, Pienaar. Osman, Bournemouth would take half of them.

Its not so much what we can get for them, its more about getting the dead wood off the wage bill which adds money to the transfer purse.

Bring in ...........A top Goalie, a top Centreback, a top attacking Midfielder, a top striker, and blood a few youngsters for the bench..

Need to freshen up the squad with some new blood, they have looked very stale this season

13 out and 4 in... I like where you're going here!

On a serious note: If we actually could get £25m for Mirallas this summer, I would literally shit my pants. We would never get that much money for him, anyhow.

But, I'll probably slip up and crap my pants at some point. Hopefully not this summer though...

I can see a gaping big hole in your plan!

It cost us £28m for Lukaku and i was laughing my arse off too.

Clear the dead wood, the ten i mentioned are dead wood so we will not miss them, bring in four top players as i mentioned Blood some youngsters for the bench and a couple of loans we are back to a fresh squad.

The only players I see with little/nothing to offer are Distin, Alcaraz, McGeady and Kone. Add Atsu to this as a wasted loan. I would be happy to see all of the above go.

Players like Osman, Pienaar, Barry and Howard are still important SQUAD players and will be next season (??? over Pienaar's fitness though).

I would say Osman, Hibbert, Jagielka and Baines' importance goes beyond the pitch - to me, as local lads they are needed throughout different stages of the club - the role-models/ambassadors for youngsters, the local community link.

We're quick to write off players after a poor season. Too many wholesale changes (which gladly won't happen) can ruin previous hard-work and foundations.

The only players I see with little/nothing to offer are Distin, Alcaraz, McGeady and Kone. Add Atsu to this as a wasted loan. I would be happy to see all of the above go.

Players like Osman, Pienaar, Barry and Howard are still important SQUAD players and will be next season (??? over Pienaar's fitness though).

I would say Osman, Hibbert, Jagielka and Baines' importance goes beyond the pitch - to me, as local lads they are needed throughout different stages of the club - the role-models/ambassadors for youngsters, the local community link.

We're quick to write off players after a poor season. Too many wholesale changes (which gladly won't happen) can ruin previous hard-work and foundations.

Amen.

agreed. i'll be the first to admit i've been cold on hibbert, osman, pienaar and barry unreasonably so this year. but they've all proven me wrong. we could use them next year and for the most part they aren't super high wages. howard is another story but he has a thread for that.

Kone and Mcgeady honestly might be worth keeping around just because they are cheap and i don't think we'd get anything for them.