IGNORED

Tom Davies

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I have a feeling he wasn't fit last night and was playing because we had nothing else. He looked so off the pace and generally very shit, which isn't how he's looked lately at all.

He normally has lots of energy and last night he looked tired, like he was managing his fitness. 

We have no fit midfielders at the moment...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, StevO said:

He’s shown signs he’s capable of more this season. I’d rather we keep him. There are plenty of players in the squad I’d want to see leave before Davies. 

Completely agree but the issue with the ones we’d want to see leave before Davies is they’re unlikely to be wanted especially due to the wages we’re paying them. 

We should definitely keep him. I don't see him being first team regular, but he's capable enough fitting as a backup. Furthermore he's a home grown and every club needs 4 players raised through the ranks to meet registration quota.

• 2 months later...
Just now, patto said:

Not as far as I know think it will be permanent we obviously value Davies at around 10m that’s probably what they want for Patterson and that would suite us under the circumstances it is a Twitter rumour but sound very feasible 

Can't see it being true but it wouldn't be a bad deal really.

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

A bit risky Mark, could be months in hospital if he catches it bad, or might never recover.  Don't think any businessmen would risk losing on a deal by signing someone who is not fit.

We didn't do one with Iwobi when we signed him. On transfer deadline day it's actually quite common not to have one, or even to complete the medical after the signing.

If we don't sign him I doubt it'll be because of a medical issue.