• Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

I hope they do come good as well. I want what's best for the club, and that is our new signings to be firing.

we just need that 3 pointer in the prem and a few goals to settle them and take some of the pressure off.

10 points from the next 12 (Not easy, but not unrealistic) would do us wonders.

Seems clear to me that he wants to play with 10 midfielders. It's uninspired, boring and ruins the football as many of us have learned to love it.

The bastard even continues to start the matches with two defensive midfielders even though it's perfectly clear it doesn't work for us. And leaving out one of our biggest talents, Davies, on the bench should be a crime.

If the club wants the (nearly) full potential of the players I think it's quite clear what to be done, right.

He's desperately trying to get the players he's signed to gel,  if he doesn't play them they wont gel- problem is it's not working. He got it wrong again today, how Martina starts over Kenny baffles me and the difference when he and Davies came on was vast.

He can't go on playing the way we are it's not working.  We're not creating any chances and the striker is really isolated..

13 minutes ago, Paddock said:

He's desperately trying to get the players he's signed to gel,  if he doesn't play them they wont gel- problem is it's not working. He got it wrong again today, how Martina starts over Kenny baffles me and the difference when he and Davies came on was vast.

He can't go on playing the way we are it's not working.  We're not creating any chances and the striker is really isolated..

His inability to see what the average man on tge street can see is truly worrying.

Hes either stupid, arrogant or simply doesnt care.  Whichever it is - not gonna cut it 

14 minutes ago, yamar said:

Felt for DMC today. Really wanted to get on the score sheet but facing those three all day waiting for a decent pass.

Played him like Andy Carroll, when he has soooo much more about him.

As much as I felt sorry for him- he had 2 chances where he should have scored. If he wants a regular place he has to put one of them away.

13 minutes ago, yamar said:

Does anyone think Koeman could still go after that, even though we won?

It would show we mean business. If you're not good enough we're not gonna let you lower expectations too exceed, Nil Satis Nisi Optimum. The win shouldn't buy him anymore time,  if anything it reinforces the popular opinion that Unsworth should be given a go for the time being.

I would keep Koeman until the game before the derby, then let Unsworth unleash his "dogs of war" on the shite.

It will bring back fond memories of royle's first game in charge against them.😁

8 minutes ago, yamar said:

Does anyone think Koeman could still go after that, even though we won?

Yes, because that win had 0% to do with manager ability, and more about the players that should have been on from the beginning, who when they came on saved his bacon, and if he tries to take an ounce of credit for that win, he would be completely beyond contempt.