• Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

less jamon and more meat and potatoes.

Reminds me of a Two Ronnies sketch? F U N E M? S, V F M. F U N E X? S, V F X. O K, L F M N X. :)

There is a big difference, though, between the Spanish style of play and the Dutch style. Koeman did play in both leagues, so maybe he can combine their respective strengths.

Wouldn't be surprised if we had a slow start to the season. Fitness was clearly lax under Martinez, if Koeman is as much a stickler for conditioning as rumoured, it will take a few of our squad a couple of months to get up to scratch.

Although I'm all for getting the players fitter and more conditioned, I'm wary of the fact that conditioning training, although is effective, takes time away from other things on the training ground. I hope ronald knows the right balance.

Although I'm all for getting the players fitter and more conditioned, I'm wary of the fact that conditioning training, although is effective, takes time away from other things on the training ground. I hope ronald knows the right balance.

They go hand in hand for the most part and conditioning is as equally important if not more so

They train then incorporate conditioning its common practice in most sports, look at most boxers the vast majority of their training (our pre-season) is spent on conditioning

I'm fairly sure the man knows what he's doing we only had a problem with Martinez because he thought he was the physio and manager rolled into one

Just watched his first press conference and he said some good things. "We need to be the boss of our stadium" I agree winning at home is important. "Transfers we look to the academy first and then to sign a player" good lets give the youngsters a shot.

I was just as happy with what he didn't say, never heard the word phenomenal once!

If we want to make a statement, better looking at someone like Eric Steele who was at United and turned De Gea into the keeper he is today.

He would be great, I'm sure I read he learned to speak Spanish to help with De Gea. Real commitment that.

Chant with me "Marc-André ter Stegen *clap-clap clap clap clap*" "Marc-André ter Stegen *clap-clap clap clap clap*" "Marc-André ter Stegen *clap-clap clap clap clap*"

Can't see it happening I'm afraid. Wasn't he number one at Barca towards the end of the season?