• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

I can only assume that the manager announcement is only one of many to be made at the same time, we can expect details of the corporate restructure and the new stadium at the same presser, hence the wait :D

Edited by Chach

Only Everton can drag stuff out like this. No matter what we do it turns into a fucking soap opera.

All the "ITKs" are frantically sweating over this now. All the cocky "relax he has signed" comments, they are all frantically looking for excuses. It's been a double announcement with Monchi, he's on holiday and forgot to sign a document, we're looking to announce a player with him and all sorts of shite.

Well he's back now so the documents can be signed, Monchi aint coming and there's no need to announce a player at the same time. No more excuses, he hasn't signed because it's not "done"

Only Everton can drag stuff out like this. No matter what we do it turns into a fucking soap opera.

All the "ITKs" are frantically sweating over this now. All the cocky "relax he has signed" comments, they are all frantically looking for excuses. It's been a double announcement with Monchi, he's on holiday and forgot to sign a document, we're looking to announce a player with him and all sorts of shite.

Well he's back now so the documents can be signed, Monchi aint coming and there's no need to announce a player at the same time. No more excuses, he hasn't signed because it's not "done"

Have we misplaced our happy pills today?

Seriously tho, I am pissed of it is taking so long but with this manager we are having to work very hard to get him to join and I expect there are several clauses being negotiated should a Barcelona type come calling. Probably also agreeing a list of transfer targets.

I don't think much transfer activity is going to be done by anyone till after the Euros so we still have a couple of weeks. As long as its done by the end of the week I wont worry - but I share your frustration.

As that article points out, no team/company in its right mind will do these things in public. People and the press can speculate all they want, but it's rather pointless. We'll find out when we find out.

We have no idea, and neither does the press. It could be tomorrow. It could be next week. It could be next month (although unlikely). We know as much about the date of an announcement as we do about who will be appointed, namely zilch.

Have we misplaced our happy pills today?

Seriously tho, I am pissed of it is taking so long but with this manager we are having to work very hard to get him to join and I expect there are several clauses being negotiated should a Barcelona type come calling. Probably also agreeing a list of transfer targets.

I don't think much transfer activity is going to be done by anyone till after the Euros so we still have a couple of weeks. As long as its done by the end of the week I wont worry - but I share your frustration.

I was due one wasn't I.

Talk about 'filler'. Complete bollocks article. Echo can't report on anything, so they get his cleaner to describe him as a manager.

I know it's not his fault (as fair as we're aware) but this whole situation is making me feel very bittersweet about his appointment. Should have been a great unveiling, Moshiri gets his man and here he is (poses with scarf). Instead, it's all feeling very haphazard and messy. Wasn't overly keen on Koeman but I understand why he's been approached, just now not that excited.

Maybe he'll prove me wrong and go out and get some top top players to get me excited again.

All very 'meh'.

I'm just hoping that they're going to announce a massive signing alongside him

I would strongly advise against that. For one, it would risk tying their fates together in the minds of fans. Second, I would think it most respectful to give the manager his own time/space to address the fans/media without the distraction of a player coming in. Of course, if that player is Neymar, then, by all means...

With all the excitement of the Euro's and the Ultras (!!!), I forgot all about this!

Koeman '5 Holidays' still not announced.

No idea what's going on. I thought we'd have it all announced and wrapped up by the kick off of the Euro's. Jeez, we like a good soap opera...that's Bill that.

It's fine lads. Don't panic. He's gone on holiday, there's no doubt about that. If he comes back and we see him signing players for Southampton then start worrying. He probably won't bring anyone in until after the Euros and I'm sure he's watching every game anyway. For once in my life as a blue, everything will be ok.

It's fine lads. Don't panic. He's gone on holiday, there's no doubt about that. If he comes back and we see him signing players for Southampton then start worrying. He probably won't bring anyone in until after the Euros and I'm sure he's watching every game anyway. For once in my life as a blue, everything will be ok.

he was supposedly back on Sunday Steve, if it really was done and dusted you'd've thought we'd have heard something

The facts is he said months ago he was happy at Southampton. Money is not everything to some folks. We should have taken the hint and gone for someone who wanted to be here, not someone who wanted to be elsewhere.

For me it is all Everton all over again