IGNORED

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

On 01/11/2021 at 15:09, StevO said:

That’s a fancy suit he’s got on tonight 😂

Personally, I think he was very unwise in appearing as an analyst. When his team plays poorly, how does he answer the questions "what's the manager doing wrongly?", "are players not putting in the effort?", "who would you replace at half time?" and the like - knowing full well his manager and teammates, along with millions around the country, will hear every word.

On 05/11/2021 at 13:09, Cornish Steve said:

Personally, I think he was very unwise in appearing as an analyst. When his team plays poorly, how does he answer the questions "what's the manager doing wrongly?", "are players not putting in the effort?", "who would you replace at half time?" and the like - knowing full well his manager and teammates, along with millions around the country, will hear every word.

But he wasn’t asked any questions like that. They never ask tough questions to current players or they won’t get current players on the show. 
The club would have had assurances that nothing like that would be asked of him. 

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Photoshop job not even wearing this year's shirt? Move along, nothing to see here.

Actually looking at it again, those aren't even his forearms, so someone has just put his head on another body.

Looks like it's a photoshop based on a picture of Cavani. (I couldn't find the exact picture online, but there are several quite similar.)

8 hours ago, London Blue said:

It's clearly fake but it's on his Instagram page. That's the point.

He’s been tagged on it - it’s nothing he’s done or accepted personally. There’s pictures of him tagged with Newcastle and Arsenal shirts too. Nothing here!

If he does eventually leave, I expect he’ll go to a London club - he seems to love the place. He’s commented in a couple of interviews about it.

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

He’s been tagged on it - it’s nothing he’s done or accepted personally. There’s pictures of him tagged with Newcastle and Arsenal shirts too. Nothing here!

If he does eventually leave, I expect he’ll go to a London club - he seems to love the place. He’s commented in a couple of interviews about it.

I think he'll go to Spain. He got all the confidence and ability to succeed there.