IGNORED

Jordan Pickford

3 hours ago, Hafnia said:

So is this the bit where Haf says .... "yeah he's finding his feet in a flat track bullies paradise in a shite league where despite having  an impressive sounding 16 goals he is behind immobile on 25 with more assists and Ronaldo on 19.... both having played 2-3 less games. 

Then everyone says.... ffs Had you going on about Lukaku?  

Nope... someone just decided that cos he has scored a few goals in a shit league that he's worth throwing in to discredit my opinion of pickford which is shared by many fans and pundits.

Back to pickford....

Probably the hardest league to score in. Even their shit teams know how to defend. Italians appreciate a defending a lot more, what makes it far from a shit league and much better than the likes of La Liga. Ronaldo even says it's harder to score in Italy. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.givemesport.com/1460549-cristiano-ronaldo-serie-a-is-tougher-to-score-goals-in-than-la-liga-and-premier-league%3famp

7 hours ago, pete0 said:

Probably the hardest league to score in. Even their shit teams know how to defend. Italians appreciate a defending a lot more, what makes it far from a shit league and much better than the likes of La Liga. Ronaldo even says it's harder to score in Italy. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.givemesport.com/1460549-cristiano-ronaldo-serie-a-is-tougher-to-score-goals-in-than-la-liga-and-premier-league%3famp

Of course he did......  he is pissed off that Messi is in line for winning the golden shoe....  he has been trying to devalue messis achievements as usual. 

15 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Of course he did......  he is pissed off that Messi is in line for winning the golden shoe....  he has been trying to devalue messis achievements as usual. 

Okay you now know more than Ronaldo :afro2:

La Liga is a joke. Joselu has scored 6 goals already in 13 games, he only managed 6 in his entire 46 game career at Newcastle. Your mighty Lucas Perez has scored 8 in 21 there this season, only managed 4 in 21 here (albeit as a sub, but that's mostly as he wasn't good enough). 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/10/premier-league-la-liga-bundesliga-serie-a-and-ligue-1-top-scorers-2019-20

15 hours ago, pete0 said:

Okay you now know more than Ronaldo :afro2:

La Liga is a joke. Joselu has scored 6 goals already in 13 games, he only managed 6 in his entire 46 game career at Newcastle. Your mighty Lucas Perez has scored 8 in 21 there this season, only managed 4 in 21 here (albeit as a sub, but that's mostly as he wasn't good enough). 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/10/premier-league-la-liga-bundesliga-serie-a-and-ligue-1-top-scorers-2019-20

Pete are you now trying to say that if a well respected footballer or pundit has a view that you agree with it actually counts for more??? Cos I'm pretty certain when the likes of gana was getting plaudits you made it clear that their opinion didn't count despite their achievements

Ronaldo as great as he is will always put a positive spin on what he's doing vs Messi.  Always has done..... his number one focus is the ballon dor and he knows that Messi will always be the person he needs to beat.

I'm not disagreeing that la liga is easier to score in......  Lucas Perez? Ffs man you really do have ego issues..... I wanted us to get sandro too ... I don't care about wanting a player and him not working out.... only for the team I do.

You really do need to  stop trying to protect this super scout ego that you seem to give yourself.  It's a bit farcical and makes for agenda driven reading on 90% of your posts.

I allow my opinion to change according to how a players ability or attitude changes..... it's amazing really.  It's almost like accepting that players can find systems, lifestyle changes, coaches or whatever that makes them tick.

I'm pretty sure there are some kopites with your trait who are still trying to say Henderson needs selling ...... all because they said he was garbage when he was probably garbage. 

57 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Pete are you now trying to say that if a well respected footballer or pundit has a view that you agree with it actually counts for more??? Cos I'm pretty certain when the likes of gana was getting plaudits you made it clear that their opinion didn't count despite their achievements

Ronaldo as great as he is will always put a positive spin on what he's doing vs Messi.  Always has done..... his number one focus is the ballon dor and he knows that Messi will always be the person he needs to beat.

I'm not disagreeing that la liga is easier to score in......  Lucas Perez? Ffs man you really do have ego issues..... I wanted us to get sandro too ... I don't care about wanting a player and him not working out.... only for the team I do.

You really do need to  stop trying to protect this super scout ego that you seem to give yourself.  It's a bit farcical and makes for agenda driven reading on 90% of your posts.

I allow my opinion to change according to how a players ability or attitude changes..... it's amazing really.  It's almost like accepting that players can find systems, lifestyle changes, coaches or whatever that makes them tick.

I'm pretty sure there are some kopites with your trait who are still trying to say Henderson needs selling ...... all because they said he was garbage when he was probably garbage. 

I'm saying Ronaldo said it. You're the one calling him a liar. Nothing more to it than that. Fact is Ronald's opinion is also backed by most people acknowledging Serie A as harder to score in as Italians are notorious for the defending and tactics in general whereas most would accept is La Liga easier to score in as it's more open. 

But no in little Hafland it's a big conspiracy to take the shine off Messi...

Your opinion has to change as you're always wrong. You're desperate to be right, paint your flag and then go full hog the other way to try and make up for it. It's embarrassing. I can hold my hand up when I'm wrong, I did so regarding DCL and Gana. 

Henderson is an average jobber. What did he do under the last managers or for England? You don't think Liverpool could find a better player than him? Personally I'd replace any player if there's one more suited. 

52 minutes ago, pete0 said:

I'm saying Ronaldo said it. You're the one calling him a liar. Nothing more to it than that. Fact is Ronald's opinion is also backed by most people acknowledging Serie A as harder to score in as Italians are notorious for the defending and tactics in general whereas most would accept is La Liga easier to score in as it's more open. 

But no in little Hafland it's a big conspiracy to take the shine off Messi...

Your opinion has to change as you're always wrong. You're desperate to be right, paint your flag and then go full hog the other way to try and make up for it. It's embarrassing. I can hold my hand up when I'm wrong, I did so regarding DCL and Gana. 

Henderson is an average jobber. What did he do under the last managers or for England? You don't think Liverpool could find a better player than him? Personally I'd replace any player if there's one more suited. 

And yet again.... you completely miss the who point and try and ram your first ever opinion of a player who is about to lift a prem trophy having lifted the champions league..... sickengly enough. 

I never rated Henderson..... but I wish we had 4 of them in out squad. 

Btw.... when did you admit you were wrong over Gana. ... the worst ever Everton player you said - I'm not sure you ever addreased that one and argued long and hard over that one. 

20 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

And yet again.... you completely miss the who point and try and ram your first ever opinion of a player who is about to lift a prem trophy having lifted the champions league..... sickengly enough. 

I never rated Henderson..... but I wish we had 4 of them in out squad. 

Btw.... when did you admit you were wrong over Gana. ... the worst ever Everton player you said - I'm not sure you ever addreased that one and argued long and hard over that one. 

Or there's no point to miss and you're just caught out and chatting bubbles again. Feel free to explain. 

Don't get why you're banging on about Henderson even more. Four of him, so you'd have him over Gomes? 

Did you not want Tosun over DCL? 

I thought Gana was good at first, turned out it was just his fitness levels were that much higher than the rest of the squad. 

27 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Or there's no point to miss and you're just caught out and chatting bubbles again. Feel free to explain. 

Don't get why you're banging on about Henderson even more. Four of him, so you'd have him over Gomes? 

Did you not want Tosun over DCL? 

I thought Gana was good at first, turned out it was just his fitness levels were that much higher than the rest of the squad. 

DCL was here before Tosun.......  I have said that Tosun should be played ahead of DCL at times no doubt.......... does that mean I rate him more??? No.  But that may be some thing you struggle to comprehend.   I have always said DCL will go on to be a top player..... never said anything else.  But even if I did .... so fucking what?!  I'm not stuck in a "I'm always right" mindset....

Which brings me back..... the only thing you got wrong about gana was thinking he was good at the start????  Ah now I see..... to say he's good, then bad, and then good is really gonna test your "can't be wrong" issue.

Have a good day Pete..... lol

5 hours ago, Hafnia said:

DCL was here before Tosun.......  I have said that Tosun should be played ahead of DCL at times no doubt.......... does that mean I rate him more??? No.  But that may be some thing you struggle to comprehend.   I have always said DCL will go on to be a top player..... never said anything else.  But even if I did .... so fucking what?!  I'm not stuck in a "I'm always right" mindset....

Which brings me back..... the only thing you got wrong about gana was thinking he was good at the start????  Ah now I see..... to say he's good, then bad, and then good is really gonna test your "can't be wrong" issue.

Have a good day Pete..... lol

Fuck me you do like to rewrite history. You were fuming for Tosun to play. You were adamant Tosun should be be playing. 

Compare our midfield of Barry McCarthy to him and whoever was unfortunate enough to play next to him. Barry makes players look better, Gana makes them look worse. The chances conceded this season or to phrase better lack of proves he's not been missed. In fact the opposite. 

Your bottom paragraph concedes that I do admit when I'm wrong. Sort of fucks the rest of the bubbles you'd just blown before it. So you're changing the can't be wrong, to be can't be wrong twice? The lengths you go is up there with Patrick Bateman. 

22 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I don’t like pilchards, they stink.

But they are no where near as bad as sprouts!

Cauliflower is the worst cooking aroma by far, in a competition where the worst smell topped the league cauliflower would make this year's Liverpool look like Halifax Town! Spawn of the devil; but love it raw in a salad. :dontknow:

Raw sprouts are very nice too.

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Try it, you won't regret. The amount of people I've introduced to the delights of Marmite and cucumber sandwiches is another example of my highly sophisticated palate; there are probably at least....er...one of them.

Marmite and raw chopped onion or marmite and cheese are favorites of mine, now there's a couple of sandwich's you will love!!

Raw sprouts, that's just sick lol

4 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Marmite and raw chopped onion or marmite and cheese are favorites of mine, now there's a couple of sandwich's you will love!!

Marmite and cheese I've done (great), Marmite/onion is a new one on me but I'll definitely give it a go.

Get back to you.

11 hours ago, pete0 said:

Fuck me you do like to rewrite history. You were fuming for Tosun to play. You were adamant Tosun should be be playing. 

Compare our midfield of Barry McCarthy to him and whoever was unfortunate enough to play next to him. Barry makes players look better, Gana makes them look worse. The chances conceded this season or to phrase better lack of proves he's not been missed. In fact the opposite. 

Your bottom paragraph concedes that I do admit when I'm wrong. Sort of fucks the rest of the bubbles you'd just blown before it. So you're changing the can't be wrong, to be can't be wrong twice? The lengths you go is up there with Patrick Bateman. 

It's quite weird that you cant even identify that every post I make - you reply with a disagreement that just proves my original point..... you Have a self perpetuating drive to try and tell everyone you are do right and they are wrong in everything. 

Shortly put.... you are a waste of time debating with.  It's not about the subject.... it's about you.  You'd probably be a really good poster if you could get over that shit tbh..... but it's like playing golf with someone who cheats. They can't help it

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Haf, PeteO, can you take this to the correct thread and stop ruining our disgusting foods posts!!! 
Keep the thread on track 😡

No chance of him eating humble pie is there?   Never realises that he's got egg on his face.....

His stubbornness makes him a tough but to crack.... I've got bigger fish to fry but can't help being annoyed by him thinking he's the big cheese, the best thing since sliced bread.... he cherry picks posts that make his scouting abilities look mustard.

I should take what he says with a grain of salt as his gana posts indicated that he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic and they really were the icing on the cake.... he's not a bad egg,  it's just some of his posts take the biscuit.....tells the odd pork pie too.....

5 hours ago, Hafnia said:

It's quite weird that you cant even identify that every post I make - you reply with a disagreement that just proves my original point..... you Have a self perpetuating drive to try and tell everyone you are do right and they are wrong in everything. 

Shortly put.... you are a waste of time debating with.  It's not about the subject.... it's about you.  You'd probably be a really good poster if you could get over that shit tbh..... but it's like playing golf with someone who cheats. They can't help it

Not worth the time? You're the one who's not explained and now squirming when asked for one. 

You do love a good projection. Seriously you need help, for the sake of everyone around yer Donald. 

3 hours ago, Hafnia said:

No chance of him eating humble pie is there?   Never realises that he's got egg on his face.....

His stubbornness makes him a tough but to crack.... I've got bigger fish to fry but can't help being annoyed by him thinking he's the big cheese, the best thing since sliced bread.... he cherry picks posts that make his scouting abilities look mustard.

I should take what he says with a grain of salt as his gana posts indicated that he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic and they really were the icing on the cake.... he's not a bad egg,  it's just some of his posts take the biscuit.....tells the odd pork pie too.....

I've asked you five times a simple question in the match day thread. I take responsibility when I'm wrong, every week I ask for help to learn more and do things better. I bet you're not one to ask for help as you think you already know best. 

Can you go back and find one lie I've made? How many times have you said I've said something that I hadn't just to try and make yourself look better? You're a disgusting person and the fucking Billy liar of the board.