IGNORED

Jordan Pickford

6 hours ago, Hafnia said:

It's quite weird that you cant even identify that every post I make - you reply with a disagreement that just proves my original point..... you Have a self perpetuating drive to try and tell everyone you are do right and they are wrong in everything. 

Shortly put.... you are a waste of time debating with.  It's not about the subject.... it's about you.  You'd probably be a really good poster if you could get over that shit tbh..... but it's like playing golf with someone who cheats. They can't help it

I’ve never seen anything like that before!

i just nearly choked on my Big Mac!

4 hours ago, pete0 said:

Not worth the time? You're the one who's not explained and now squirming when asked for one. 

You do love a good projection. Seriously you need help, for the sake of everyone around yer Donald. 

I've asked you five times a simple question in the match day thread. I take responsibility when I'm wrong, every week I ask for help to learn more and do things better. I bet you're not one to ask for help as you think you already know best. 

Can you go back and find one lie I've made? How many times have you said I've said something that I hadn't just to try and make yourself look better? You're a disgusting person and the fucking Billy liar of the board. 

Calm down sunshine it's Friday..... have a chill.... a day off tomorrow Sidebe isn't playing. 

It's alllllllll goooooodddd

What I don't understand is the people who rush to protect him... 

To be honest the goal was as much the fault of digne really ... benteke had acres to move in.  

I said last week that he struggles with low shots to his left - this was another.  For me I'm more bothered by his positioning and composure in dradball situations like corners.... the one that hit the post he was rooted to his line with his left hand parting the post like he was petrified.

Yes.... he can make smart saves but for me he's average and below average in other areas.

If his supposed value is above £50m or whatever people think it is then cash in. I actually like Palaces keeper, made 2 excellent saves today and aside the party from a stinging shot didn't do much wrong. 

41 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Although he did catch a corner and then stroll over his goal-line with the ball last week; not the cleverest bit of 'keeping I've ever seen.

Yes I seen that. What spoke louder was the support that his manager and fans gave him.... basically they think they would be relegation certainty if not for him.  It was his only error leading to a goal in 18 months...... for a high traffic goally that's not bad. 

14 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

You mean the man with an ego the size of France admitted he made a mistake? I do not believe you. Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Did he go on about strong mentality or anything like that after it?  It wouldn't be like our Jordan to not remind people that he's got strong mentality.........  he likes that one after a mistake. 

26 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Did he go on about strong mentality or anything like that after it?  It wouldn't be like our Jordan to not remind people that he's got strong mentality.........  he likes that one after a mistake. 

Maybe he works on the mental side of his game, like any good professional should, so it’s fresh in his mind. When things are going well you don’t need to talk about how strong you are, when something goes wrong you might feel the need to remind everyone, and yourself, that you are strong. 

2 minutes ago, StevO said:

Maybe he works on the mental side of his game, like any good professional should, so it’s fresh in his mind. When things are going well you don’t need to talk about how strong you are, when something goes wrong you might feel the need to remind everyone, and yourself, that you are strong. 

Yes Steve. Absolutely. 

If Jordan wants to be considered top class he needs to concentrate a lot more than he has been doing. It’s all well and good being a good “shot stopper”. He is paid to make those saves. His kicking game for which he was renowned for has gone missing aswell. I like the lad I want him to be here for a very long time and I’m happy he’s England’s number one but his game needs to move up a gear now. He’s reached a plateau for me and it’s up to him to see where he goes 

4 hours ago, Hafnia said:

What I don't understand is the people who rush to protect him... 

To be honest the goal was as much the fault of digne really ... benteke had acres to move in.  

I said last week that he struggles with low shots to his left - this was another.  For me I'm more bothered by his positioning and composure in dradball situations like corners.... the one that hit the post he was rooted to his line with his left hand parting the post like he was petrified.

Yes.... he can make smart saves but for me he's average and below average in other areas.

If his supposed value is above £50m or whatever people think it is then cash in. I actually like Palaces keeper, made 2 excellent saves today and aside the party from a stinging shot didn't do much wrong. 

just let 3 goals in not much wrong with that. 

10 hours ago, Palfy said:

just let 3 goals in not much wrong with that. 

The key thing for me palf isn't the number of goals conceded.... it's the mistakes made.

I can't think of one goal that he could have saved.... bernies was a rocket, Richarlison no chance and same for DCL.  The only error he made was the one that was the save pushed to DCL which he skied.

My point is that pickford is closer to the level of these keepers than he is the supposed elite.

His save % is second lowest in the league and that is His supposed strength.  His command of the area is very very poor.

It's my 10 cents.  He may improve in these areas who knows but I ain't sure. 

17 hours ago, Finn balor said:

I like the lad I want him to be here for a very long time and I’m happy he’s England’s number one but his game needs to move up a gear now. He’s reached a plateau for me and it’s up to him to see where he goes 

This is my stance. I’d like him to kick on here despite not being his biggest fan. I don’t think his England slot is as nailed on as it’s been as I think Southgate will have a look at Henderson in some of the upcoming games - that may actually be good news if Pickford’s got a bit of real competition for his spot.