IGNORED

Arsenal (Home) Tuesday December 13

markjazzbassist

Wow. So where have we been the last two and a half months? Absolutely brilliant, deserved the win, once we started getting stuck in and earning the right to play, you could see the confidence come back. Still plenty to work on - until the free kick and the two corners leading up to Williams' goal, I thought the delivery into the box was a joke - but most importantly, the players showed they care tonight. Bring on the red shite!!!

That's what Everton are all about.

Blood and thunder with a sprinkling of stardust.

If we played like that last week we would have knocked 8 past Watford.

He seems fine. Jags obviously out so a Funes Mori/Williams back pairing for the derby. Funes Mori definitely knows what the match means judging by his red in our thrashing last season. Holgate as backup and I feel fine about our CB depth for the match.

My first game this season, made me want to get a season ticket again. First half we were awful, always playing safe balls to feet and inviting pressure. Can't remember who made the tackle, but the atmosphere picked up and it was terrific. From there, there was only gonna be one winner.

Rom was goosed after 70 mins, but still done well as a target man, don't think I've seem him win so many headers before.

Barkley was the most frustrating man on the pitch, once he's on the ball he's great, but off it he was not making any runs which meant he slowed the game down waiting for the ball to come to him. I'd actually encourage him to run round like a headless chicken, as he's better on instinct anyway.

McCarthy was all over the pitch, him and Valencia were the only ones in the first half getting stuck in. Motm for me.

Sanchez is a cunt and any other ref would have booked him. Twatenberg was his usual, loves the attention fron the crowd.

I love Rom but he annoys the shit out if me. SO many times he can be closing down defenders and he stands there picking his ass dingleberries. I don't understand that bloke.

Bar the last 20 he was constantly on the move. We don't thread the ball through at all though, wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a single through ball to him.