IGNORED

Yerry Mina

56 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Even on the pitch he wasn’t our best defender though. Made a couple of blocks, that’s it all game. Holgate came on and challenged.

Enough is enough. Time to move on.

Absolutely, all the more difficult now though when he shows he can injure himself jogging, he’s just a feckin liability on all levels.

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

Even on the pitch he wasn’t our best defender though. Made a couple of blocks, that’s it all game. Holgate came on and challenged.

Enough is enough. Time to move on.

Agreed but who’s going to take his wages on he’s here whether he plays again or not and walks on a free. 

4 hours ago, Palfy said:

Agreed but who’s going to take his wages on he’s here whether he plays again or not and walks on a free. 

True, looks like there’s nothing we can do other than run his contract down.

Honestly think Frank wanted to play him for a few matches to put him in the shop window. But Mina cottoned on to it and stood on a blade of grass on purpose.

18 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'm sure the clown will have himself fit and raring to go for the World Cup, then return to us and get injured in his first training session.

Bit harsh. Mina’s injuries are a huge problem and will likely have him leaving the club but he’s performed pretty well when on the field and seems to be a good character. 

I’m sure he doesn’t want to be injured all the time and I’ve never seen an indication that he’s just interested in collecting a check.

Can’t wait for him to leave. 
Honestly can’t stand him. 
Stupid yellow card yesterday. Gamesmanship? No he’s just a twat. 

Falls over to win free kicks. It’s embarrassing.

Costs us a sub every time he plays. Got injured jogging not even being tackled!! 

He’s on 120k a week but makes the lads laugh so it’s all good……….. no it’s not, fuck off Yerry. 

Get rid of him ASAP.  

Rant over 

24 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Believe it or not I dislike knocking anyone who wears the Everton shirt but I'm fed up with the brittle players we have had over the past few seasons. Hit them with a feather and that's them out.

Yea, I mean I get it from a football perspective but some people seem to be getting a bit personal with Mina. Not like he’s trying to rob the club or something.

48 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

Yea, I mean I get it from a football perspective but some people seem to be getting a bit personal with Mina. Not like he’s trying to rob the club or something.

I expect it to be more personal because of how some fans seem to think he’s a brilliant player. So the reaction from the people who don’t rate him is a bit stronger. 
It’s the exact reverse of fans treatment of Michael Keane. 

14 minutes ago, StevO said:

I expect it to be more personal because of how some fans seem to think he’s a brilliant player. So the reaction from the people who don’t rate him is a bit stronger. 

I don’t think any one has said he’s brilliant for starters - the bar has been set extremely low the last 4/5 years in terms of central defenders for us. So whilst people, myself included have said he’s our best defender - it is in no way saying he is brilliant.

I have said many times over the last 6 months to sell him as well as we need seriously need to start having a consistent backline firstly on appearances and then performances will follow.

Keane was supported very well his first couple of seasons - I think peoples patience’s has worn thin with him because constantly makes huge errors and falls apart. Between Keane & Mina combined we are lucky to get 1 solid performance every 4 games. 1 due to consistent injuries and 1 due to consistent inconsistency. We need to sell both and get another Tarkowski.

19 minutes ago, StevO said:

Wherever it comes from it’s disappointing to see personal attacks for a player whose faults are not effort or attitude or even ability for the most part.

1 hour ago, Gwlad all over said:

I think he is a great character but perhaps he should have been put in the shop window before being given the chance to get crocked again. 

Unfortunately for Keane it is clear as day Frank doesn’t trust him. 2 injuries to Cb’s and he still didn’t see any minutes. I 100% expect him to start against Villa but if Frank plays Myko in that 3rd CB spot I think that’s pretty telling where Keane is at with Frank.

1 hour ago, SpartyBlue said:

Wherever it comes from it’s disappointing to see personal attacks for a player whose faults are not effort or attitude or even ability for the most part.

You really need to get used to being an Everton fan quickly, or you’re going to be disappointed even more than the rest of us are. 

1 hour ago, Btay said:

I don’t think any one has said he’s brilliant for starters - the bar has been set extremely low the last 4/5 years in terms of central defenders for us. So whilst people, myself included have said he’s our best defender - it is in no way saying he is brilliant.

If you’ve not seen or heard anyone say he’s brilliant then you must be lucky enough to not talk to as many Evertonians as I do, and lucky enough to stay away from a lot of social media. 

30 minutes ago, StevO said:

If you’ve not seen or heard anyone say he’s brilliant then you must be lucky enough to not talk to as many Evertonians as I do, and lucky enough to stay away from a lot of social media. 

Fair point pal. Don’t really come across too many here in Aus in person & I don’t use twitter because it’s painful. This forum is my main exposure to my fellow Evertonians so I was just referencing what I’ve seen here. 

To come full circle though - I hope we move Mina on! More so I hope Holgate puts in more performances like he did against Chelsea!

10 hours ago, Btay said:

Fair point pal. Don’t really come across too many here in Aus in person & I don’t use twitter because it’s painful. This forum is my main exposure to my fellow Evertonians so I was just referencing what I’ve seen here. 

To come full circle though - I hope we move Mina on! More so I hope Holgate puts in more performances like he did against Chelsea!

Let’s be honest, the worst Evertonians are all here on TT anyway. 😂