IGNORED

Yerry Mina

30 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Wonder if he is really injured or if Frank is freezing him out?

He subbed him more than once last season when he was down injured, walked to the side, then tried to get back on once off the field.

You’re questioning whether Yerry Mina is actually injured or not?

I’ll help. He’s injured. 

13 hours ago, plaidharper said:

Wonder if he is really injured or if Frank is freezing him out?

He subbed him more than once last season when he was down injured, walked to the side, then tried to get back on once off the field.

No, I think Frank rated him last year on his ability but has quickly lost faith in his reliability. Yerry & Keane will go, hopefully we get enough from the two for a decent winger.

• 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Wiggytop said:

Shock horror, what a surprise, stupid decision to play him imo, we need to offload him and his wage liability in Jan, we’re never going to get anything in transfer fees.

So how do you get rid of him like all the others he will leave when his contract expires. 
this should be a lesson to Everton stop paying ridiculous wages. 

• 5 months later...

I didn't think he (or Tarkowski) had much to do in the first half (not that he played badly or anything close to that). The midfield protected the CB's brilliantly and pushed the attacks down the wings whereby the full-backs dealt with the majority of things thrown at them.

Second half though I thought he was rock solid and more than played his part in getting those 3 points. Even more impressive when he had to do it when on a yellow card as well.