IGNORED

Yerry Mina

If richy is going I want no less than £65 mill. The dream for me would be to spend on the midfield. I can dream but zinchenko and Gallagher would do me. With lingard and eriksen on frees 🤣.

Pickford

patterson    Tarkowski Godfrey  miky

Gallagher  zinchenko 

Gordon         Eriksen       Lingard 

Dom

sell Mina, gomes and get a few loans 

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

If richy is going I want no less than £65 mill. The dream for me would be to spend on the midfield. I can dream but zinchenko and Gallagher would do me. With lingard and eriksen on frees 🤣.

Pickford

patterson    Tarkowski Godfrey  miky

Gallagher  zinchenko 

Gordon         Eriksen       Lingard 

Dom

sell Mina, gomes and get a few loans 

Gallagher, Zinchenko, Tarkowski, Lingard and Erikson would be a really good windows for me. If we only lost Richarlison and Mina (who would get a start on a regular basis) I’d be happy with that. Still think we need a striker as well.

Just now, Matt said:

Monday happy hour already?

You’d have to ask Finn, he started it 😂

Though I am coming off the back of a little flight home from Majorca, probably the most sober I’ve been all week (apart from the adrenaline buzz of being shit scared of flying, and having the baby on the plane with me). 

Fuck it, throw Bale in there too!! UTFT (up the free-transfer toffees)

6 minutes ago, StevO said:

You’d have to ask Finn, he started it 😂

Though I am coming off the back of a little flight home from Majorca, probably the most sober I’ve been all week (apart from the adrenaline buzz of being shit scared of flying, and having the baby on the plane with me). 

Fuck it, throw Bale in there too!! UTFT (up the free-transfer toffees)

I expect a bit of lunacy from Finn though :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Billwelshblue said:

He's our best defender but only fit for short runs of games. With his high wages he will have to be sold sadly. Shame his body can't hold up as I would have wanted us to offer him a new contract 

I wonder how much of this is down to just being a big, heavy player by football standards. You see it in a lot of other sports where the bigger players tend to struggle more with injury and have shorter careers. 

11 hours ago, Goodison Glory said:

In case anyone was in any doubt about how unreliable this guy is...an hour per game on average for those games he actually plays...and only 25% of all mins played since we bought him. #shocking

0270A165-B780-41F7-8A8D-E06FC45A6DD2.jpeg

It’s a shame as he’s matured as a player the last couple years and been our best central defender comfortably. 

12 hours ago, Goodison Glory said:

In case anyone was in any doubt about how unreliable this guy is...an hour per game on average for those games he actually plays...and only 25% of all mins played since we bought him. #shocking

0270A165-B780-41F7-8A8D-E06FC45A6DD2.jpeg

This is for last season only, mate. Average since we bought him:

73.5 minutes per game

43.5% of mins. played

5 hours ago, SpartyBlue said:

It’s a shame as he’s matured as a player the last couple years and been our best central defender comfortably. 

Like a good cheese the longer you leave it laying around doing nothing the more it will mature. Far too much money for very little return, our best central defender has been Keane due to the fact he’s reliable and not a sick note, if Keane only played the same amount of minutes last season as Mina we would probably be looking forward to Reading at home first game of the season. 

10 hours ago, Haiku said:

This is for last season only, mate. Average since we bought him:

73.5 minutes per game

43.5% of mins. played

Ok my bad. 73 mins per game may be ok (pushing it) but playing 45% of all possible minutes is still shocking value....and for that reason he needs to be first on the list of CBS gone. 

3 hours ago, Goodison Glory said:

Ok my bad. 73 mins per game may be ok (pushing it) but playing 45% of all possible minutes is still shocking value....and for that reason he needs to be first on the list of CBS gone. 

Looking at last season he played under 25% of the minutes which is shocking but in the games he played we picked up 21/39 (54%) of our points - that is equally shocking as it shows how reliant we are on him. He 100% needs to go but I can see why we may be looking for another CB in addition to Tarkowski.

7 hours ago, c1982 said:

Looking at last season he played under 25% of the minutes which is shocking but in the games he played we picked up 21/39 (54%) of our points - that is equally shocking as it shows how reliant we are on him. He 100% needs to go but I can see why we may be looking for another CB in addition to Tarkowski.

That has to be offset against who we played though.

He played more than 45 minutes against:

Leeds (17th)

Burnley (18th)

Villa x 2 (14th)

Norwich (20th)

Man Utd (6th)

Leicester (8th)

Chelsea (3rd)

We also conceded 10 goals and kept just 2 clean sheets.

Of those games, we won 3, drew 3 and lost 2. Two of the games we won were against the relegated sides but that should be balanced against the win against Chelsea.

13 minutes ago, Bailey said:

That has to be offset against who we played though.

He played more than 45 minutes against:

Leeds (17th)

Burnley (18th)

Villa x 2 (14th)

Norwich (20th)

Man Utd (6th)

Leicester (8th)

Chelsea (3rd)

We also conceded 10 goals and kept just 2 clean sheets.

Of those games, we won 3, drew 3 and lost 2. Two of the games we won were against the relegated sides but that should be balanced against the win against Chelsea.

You’d have to also account for whether he was in the pitch when those goals occurred. In any event that’s significantly less goals conceded in those games then our average last season. 

7 hours ago, SpartyBlue said:

You’d have to also account for whether he was in the pitch when those goals occurred. In any event that’s significantly less goals conceded in those games then our average last season. 

He was because they were all 90mins.

I might have been better saying that than more than 45 🤣 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...