IGNORED

Yerry Mina

11 minutes ago, Btay said:

He’s gone a free end of season & I’ll be glad to see him go. If we can get a proper decent CB next season the difference will be huge.

Agree. 
Did pretty well today to be fair but hate the antics around when he got the yellow card and cant wait for him to be gone. 
Don't rate him but if he does something that helps us stay up then fair play 

39 minutes ago, Fosse Captain said:

Agree. 
Did pretty well today to be fair but hate the antics around when he got the yellow card and cant wait for him to be gone. 
Don't rate him but if he does something that helps us stay up then fair play 

Ref was a bell end. No need to book him 

King Yerald returned to the line up tonight and showed why he is much better than Keane and Coady.  Yeri isn't a world beater and will be gone in the summer but it highlights how we still need another CB somehow after years of poor recruitment.  Under pressure, Keane always crumbles.  He is such a confidence player.  Coady is a nice guy but should go back to Wolves.  Godfrey has not been the same since covid.  They need to keep him in one position and develop him or sell him.

17 minutes ago, Wall Writer said:

Guardiola was apparently not happy with Mina after the match. Anyone know what that's all about?

I couldn’t work out whether Pep was trying to remonstrate with Mina, or trying to shake hands with him, anyway what ever it was Mina blanked him and walked away, which Pep wasn’t impressed with. Either way Pep doesn’t pay his wages and if Mina doesn’t want to interact with him that’s  his choice, and to be honest I don’t blame him. But like you and I suspect many more I would like to know what was happening. 

5 hours ago, Palfy said:

I couldn’t work out whether Pep was trying to remonstrate with Mina, or trying to shake hands with him, anyway what ever it was Mina blanked him and walked away, which Pep wasn’t impressed with. Either way Pep doesn’t pay his wages and if Mina doesn’t want to interact with him that’s  his choice, and to be honest I don’t blame him. But like you and I suspect many more I would like to know what was happening. 

There’s a post on Instagram showing one of the city players torso with lots of pinch marks and what not.

4 hours ago, Btay said:

There’s a post on Instagram showing one of the city players torso with lots of pinch marks and what not.

Right, Mina’s such a bitch. Obviously that player must have shown Pep, because Pep is reported as saying he went to over to Mina to ask why he did what he did to Haaland so may have been him. 

sound like a bit of South American snide on Mina's part - trying to wind Harland up. I really don't mind, if this sort of gamesmanship effect the stride of your opposition a bit when you are battling for every single point then I don't mind the players being a little bit shady. When you are against the likes of Man City the more you can bring the game down towards a tit for tat street fight - the better it should suit us - we are unlikely to be able to compete football wise with their billion pound squad. It didn't work this time, and you don't want to be see it week in week out, but I don't blame Mina for being a bit of a shithouse in this type of game. 

5 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Whoever wrote this has never actually watched him. Jesus Christ.

Right, I actually clicked on the journalists Instagram link and went to write a message saying this but dropped out of reception… I’ve cooled off since but utter rubbish that.