IGNORED

Yerry Mina

1 hour ago, MC11 said:

Streets ahead of every other CB at the club. His injury record is awful but if we can keeP him fit for the next 6 months he’ll be crucial in keeping us up.

KEEP

If we can KEEP him fit? How about we just start with getting him fit and see how we get on after that? 

I don't disagree he should be moved on due to his fitness issues, but given where we are defensively and position wise in the table at the moment, timing is not good to shift him on.  as our best CB I would rather he is here until the end of this season as I dont see a replacement being drafted in. 

Just now, RuffRob said:

I don't disagree he should be moved on due to his fitness issues, but given where we are defensively and position wise in the table at the moment, but as our best CB I would rather he is here until the end of this season as I dont see a replacement being drafted in. 

If he can't get on the pitch for us then it makes no difference anyway.

I'm sure he'll be fit for the international break though, he usually is, and then he'll be unavailable when he returns.

Brilliant dancer though. Shake that shit, Yerry!

7 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

If he can't get on the pitch for us then it makes no difference anyway.

I'm sure he'll be fit for the international break though, he usually is, and then he'll be unavailable when he returns.

Brilliant dancer though. Shake that shit, Yerry!

And if he does get on the pitch, then the difference of a Mina or no Mina could a few more clean sheets and maybe a few more  points. But this season a few more points might make all the difference. This is especially true if he was to go to Newcastle as wouldn't want them getting to many points. 

4 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

And if he does get on the pitch, then the difference of a Mina or no Mina could a few more clean sheets and maybe a few more  points. But this season a few more points might make all the difference. This is especially true if he was to go to Newcastle as wouldn't want them getting to many points. 

He wouldn't get on the pitch for them either so let them have him and pay us for having an unavailable player. I'd rather him be missing games and being paid by another club rather than us paying him to miss games.

17 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

He wouldn't get on the pitch for them either so let them have him and pay us for having an unavailable player. I'd rather him be missing games and being paid by another club rather than us paying him to miss games.

The irony being if Benitez was still here he may well have shipped Mina out (as he was of the same opinion as you) and brought somebody more reliable in in his place. 

Can't see use doing any more business now. Unless Moshiri get a call from some agents looking to move some crap on. 

3 hours ago, MC11 said:

Streets ahead of every other CB at the club. His injury record is awful but if we can keeP him fit for the next 6 months he’ll be crucial in keeping us up.

KEEP

He would have to play every game for the rest of the season without injury and at a consistent high level for us to even consider keeping. Even then I would sell as clubs would be willing to get him. Must be getting warmer over there as he is magically back fit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love Yerald! He’s such a big character and someone we’ve desperately missed. Sadly, I think we’re watching his last few games for us between now and the summer - he will be missed but sadly he’s a luxury we can’t afford with how much he’s paid and how little he plays. 

21 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Holgate is the only one who doesn't appear to give a shit, Dele not exactly jumping for joy either but Mason stands out for me.

Same for dcl and Dunc I think.  

wondering…. Is dcl unhappy cos Dunc didn’t get job?