IGNORED

Kurt Zouma

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Just got a yellow card as well. We’ll have him in January.

He looks shite in a Chelsea shirt. Jumping under balls and everything.

He looked this shite for Stoke as well. Which is why I was worried when we signed him. He must just have found his comfort zone with us. 

38 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

If this happens let’s hope his confidence isn’t shot to pieces by then!

Don’t underestimate the power of feeling at home to restore confidence very quickly 

regardless of his performances between now and January, if their ban isn’t lifted they’re not letting him go. Unless he’s dropped for the kid we tried to get on loan 

3 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Once Reece James is fit the Spanish lad who I can’t spell can play centre back aswell. 

Azp... (I can’t spell his name either!) won’t be played as 1 of 2 centre backs. He played centre back when Conte was playing 3 centre backs - completely different role.

Reece James looks a real prospect though.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Don’t underestimate the power of feeling at home to restore confidence very quickly 

His brother is playing CB for Bolton too - he was probably pretty settled up here and I believe the rumours that his preference was to stay with us.

5 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

He looked this shite for Stoke as well. Which is why I was worried when we signed him. He must just have found his comfort zone with us. 

I think it was more Stoke were dire. I know a few Stoke STHs who had him as their best player - wasn’t hard!

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Now a late og, he's struggling big time back at Chelsea, wonder why he's suddenly got so bad? Different tactics?

Honestly, he’s playing at a higher level with Chelsea. More expectation.

He filled a gaping hole for us, but was he a great player for us, or just something better than we had? 

11 minutes ago, MikeO said:

They were playing Sheffield United:huh:

Expectations are on your club, not your opponents.

If you play for Barca against the Rose and crown... Barca won’t accept it is you play like 22stone Dave with a can of carling at half time.... you still have to play like a Barca player 😉

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

Expectations are on your club, not your opponents.

If you play for Barca against the Rose and crown... Barca won’t accept it is you play like 22stone Dave with a can of carling at half time.... you still have to play like a Barca player 😉

Expectations are that you defend well. Last season he did this season so far he hasn’t. I don’t see his shockers are based on Chelsea expectations. We only finished a few places further down the league it’s not like Barcelona and the Dog & Duck difference you’ve quoted. Also add the fact the opposition are one of the poorest in league.  

4 hours ago, MikeO said:

Now a late og, he's struggling big time back at Chelsea, wonder why he's suddenly got so bad? Different tactics?

I wouldn’t say different tactics to be fair if you’re  a defender you normally do the same things  no matter who you play for, I think the pressure of playing for Chelsea is to great for him. 

He wasn’t successful in his first spell there, then come to us took a couple of months to get his confidence back and did well. 

Not sure if he could repeat it again he’s getting a mauling and looks completely shot, it’s got to effect long term I expect Brands and Silva will be looking elsewhere. 

39 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

No, maybe he knows he’s not really accepted there and he knows once the other lad comes back from injury he won’t be playing. We all know every club has a scapegoat 

We at Everton seem to have more than our fair share.

But Kurt is not happy and its showing in his performances.