IGNORED

Kurt Zouma

1 hour ago, patto said:

If people don’t follow or watch the youths under 23s they don’t see any up and coming players the top and bottom of it is CB is not our priority. 
it’s right back midfield and up front 3 quality players we need at the least. 

I agree with the priorities, just not the justification to dismiss CB reinforcements. If Zouma is available for 20m, its a no brainer for me though. 

3 hours ago, patto said:

If people don’t follow or watch the youths under 23s they don’t see any up and coming players the top and bottom of it is CB is not our priority. 
it’s right back midfield and up front 3 quality players we need at the least. 

How many of our back to back U23 league winners have made it into the first team?

Thats why no one considers these lads as first team options yet. 

4 hours ago, StevO said:

How many of our back to back U23 league winners have made it into the first team?

Thats why no one considers these lads as first team options yet. 

I think you underestimate the toffee talent spotters on these type of forums across the world.

Beni was a star and should have been starting ahead of every midfielder we have had at the club in the last 3 years. 

As he wasnt getting any game time that his talent has deserved he has now sealed his big money move to one of Europes elite clubs... Hearts... for the cost of his contract.

10 hours ago, patto said:

No matter what you think of Zouma to bring him in we have to move a CB out we have to sort other positions first we can’t go into a new season with the same midfield we need a playmaker 

Well if we can bring him in and ship another out for the same money or more, it's a good deal. 

6 hours ago, Bailey said:

I think you underestimate the toffee talent spotters on these type of forums across the world.

Beni was a star and should have been starting ahead of every midfielder we have had at the club in the last 3 years. 

As he wasnt getting any game time that his talent has deserved he has now sealed his big money move to one of Europes elite clubs... Hearts... for the cost of his contract.

Yea, there are several levels between U-23 and the premier league. Not too many make it through. 

• 4 weeks later...