IGNORED

Kurt Zouma

4 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Made up he's going to West Ham, he's bang average but Evertonians seem to wear these mad tinted glasses for him. He would make us arguably better, but marginally to the extent that we wouldn't see any benefit from it.

Totally agree. He was always slightly better than what we had. But then most would have kept Duffy as well. Look how he turned out.

5 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Made up he's going to West Ham, he's bang average but Evertonians seem to wear these mad tinted glasses for him. He would make us arguably better, but marginally to the extent that we wouldn't see any benefit from it.

Must be the same glasses people wear when watching Keane 

7 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

3 hours ago, Shukes said:

Totally agree. He was always slightly better than what we had. But then most would have kept Duffy as well. Look how he turned out.

Both better than Michael Keane tbf.

• 5 months later...
1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

Another footballer who is a vile piece of shit.  Kicked his car across the kitchen on film…. Laughing. Disgusting. 

Really struggling here. Wanting to make some sort of joke about how he must have a leg made of steel, while also recognizing that the actual offense is vile and horrific

Another gobshite that shouldn't be allowed back on a football pitch, will sadly not get as much punishment as others in the public eye as it's not a human, but I'd be absolutely made up if he lost his career tomorrow. 

Absolute cunt of the highest order and Deserves everything that comes his way, would be knocking bells out of him if I played for West Ham at training tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Another gobshite that shouldn't be allowed back on a football pitch, will sadly not get as much punishment as others in the public eye as it's not a human, but I'd be absolutely made up if he lost his career tomorrow. 

Absolute cunt of the highest order and Deserves everything that comes his way, would be knocking bells out of him if I played for West Ham at training tomorrow.

He'll hear it with every touch of the ball at away grounds. And likely some at the London Stadium as well

11 minutes ago, StevO said:

I don’t like pets, so I just don’t have them. Wouldn’t hurt an animal, but if you don’t want to love your animals why have them in the first place? 
Absolute piece of shit treating his cat like that. And his mate is a piece of shit for thinking it’s funny. 

It's his brother, so it must be a family trait to be a vile piece of shit.