IGNORED

Kurt Zouma

1 minute ago, Sibdane said:

I agree. Lampard is the variable here. He's going to be under a ton of scrutiny, so I think he's going to keep his options open and try to keep a big squad.

Zouma will not be happy with being an option, he will want to start. Could explain his internet dalliances. 

Most Chelsea fans want Christiensen and Ruidiger, then side show bob.

A lot of fans have buried Zouma already on Chelsea sites. He won’t be loved there. Maybe that’s a big thing? Footballers want to be settled like the rest of us. If he can get a five year deal on £60k a week and his wife and kids are happy. He’s broken into the french squad he’s got the best left back in the universe next to him. What’s not to love? 

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

I'd rather not have to watch Mina wander round like a donkey until that happy time tbh.

Me neither but it think it’s going that way. I’ve never been too dead against the idea but it really does depend on the defenders in the squad being quick, and (in Minas case) not clumsy, which just isn’t the case and 1 player won’t change that. 

We don't have to watch Mina. We already have Gbamin. He's natural defender, only started to play as midfielder at Mainz. He may come good as a central defender with a bit more freedom. If that's the case, we should be signing another midfielder who will play alongside Gomes.

23 minutes ago, Haiku said:

We don't have to watch Mina. We already have Gbamin. He's natural defender, only started to play as midfielder at Mainz. He may come good as a central defender with a bit more freedom. If that's the case, we should be signing another midfielder who will play alongside Gomes.

I was wondering if he’ll be the central third when we have to defend but play more CM until then.