IGNORED

Kurt Zouma

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I think he would have liked to stay here, you never know he might come back in January.

There may be something in that. Maybe lampard has said you are under contract help us out to January and then get your move? Why didn’t we sign a full time centre back? We wanted a loan and ended up with nobody. 

8 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Some players just don't fit at a club, but fit perfectly at another, without it being anything to do with ability.

This for me too.  De Bruyne was awful for them too,  he was a worldie then at Wolfsburg and city.  Mina is playing wel I’d rather look for someone else to come in and be a backup or usurp keane. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

its so strange how he went from good solid CB to being on the outs.  he wasn't good at Stoke either.  very strange.

He was good at Stoke when I saw him. Just a terrible side with a terrible manager.

Thought he played well when he came on against Liverpool. 

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
12 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

He's not sitting on the bench if we're paying that sort of money for him. Fingers crossed it's Mina that gets the bench and rotation role, and then even less than that once Holgate is back.