IGNORED

Moise Kean

12 hours ago, Bill said:

There got to be something in there if they're willing to pay that much for him. Maybe Rafa can do something with him.

He definitely not a shit player, but might be a bit from the school of Ballotelli.

I don't think Rafa is particularly known for having patience with players who might have an 'attitude' problem. He is more of a 'pull your socks up or ship out' kind of manager, rather than arm around the shoulder type. Not sure that will work on Kean. 

like others said, good profit on him at the moment. Keep him here for 12months, then its a year less on his contract and his value could go down if he doesn't produce for us in the Prem like he produced for PSG in France. Like I said one in the hand..... 

6 hours ago, Goodison Glory said:

PSG seem to be on the sniff for anyone who is free this season. I can't remember all the names (Donnarumma etc). They've had zero outlay on players this year, time they ponied up.....or give us Gana back (sorry couldn't resist)

They've just spent big on Hakimi.

16 hours ago, Goodison Glory said:

PSG seem to be on the sniff for anyone who is free this season. I can't remember all the names (Donnarumma etc). They've had zero outlay on players this year, time they ponied up.....or give us Gana back (sorry couldn't resist)

I think they are getting Ramos as one of the freebies.

I just don't see a world where he stays. He doesn't want to be here, and that type of negative energy can have a serious impact on a squad.

The only way I can see him staying is if Rafa plays a 2 striker system and Kean is getting regular starting minutes. Otherwise he's gonna be spending most of the time on the bench, coming on for DCL, and he will not be happy about that. 

Sell for a profit, reinvent the funds.

24 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Well Richarlison’s season will start late - DCL won’t join in most of pre-season as he’ll get time off after the Euros so Kean may be our only option for most of pre-season. His place to lose with a new manager to impress. PSG will have to pay big if they want any chance to sign him as we need him currently.

I didn't think about our two main strikers having an extended break. Hopefully Dom is back early considering he hasn't played.

13 hours ago, Aidan said:

I didn't think about our two main strikers having an extended break. Hopefully Dom is back early considering he hasn't played.

Do you think? He is entitled to a summer break of sorts, though his bestie isn't around!!

Willing to give this lad a chance. 
Didn't do much on his first time around, but didn’t stink either. He is young, and did ok over in France.

If he comes back and applies himself then he gets my backing.

If he comes back thinking he is the big I Am, then send him packing.

Balls in your court Moise!

His name is Kean but in an Everton shirt that was never seen, we expect our players to be committed and mean we never witnessed that with the boy called Kean, so if you come to Goodison play without fear we only hold dear those who want to be here.