IGNORED

Manchester United (Home) Sunday March 1

markjazzbassist

Everyone is going to have their opinion on it. My take is sigurdsson wasn't interfering with play what so ever because if he wasn't sat on the floor Infront of the keeper that goal looks exactly the same. 

Shit call. Shit VAR again ruining the game. Shit refereeing consistently through the game. 

Go over to the monitor and look at it yourself and make the decision yourself you spineless cunt. 

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

Similar to our goalkeeping situation.... if he's our number 1 it doesn't say much for the number 2.

Goalkeepers aren't judged on their good saves, they are judged on how many errors they make and he makes too many. 

I agree keepers are judged on their mistakes not their saves, as strikers are judged on their goals and not their mistakes, it comes down to whether he makes a lot more mistakes than most of the keepers in the league, and for me he doesn’t. 
But what he does do better than most in the league is make outstanding saves when points rest on it. 

5 minutes ago, Btay said:

Watch it back though, the only reason gylfi is there is he has a shot and then wan Bissaka slides in and makes contact with him after the ball so that’s a shout for a foul on that and a penalty.

This is exactly what I was thinking. How are you going to penalize Sigurdsson for being on the ground when Wan Bisakka fouled him after he shot?!? What a fucking joke. And yet when Siggy was sitting there and the ball went in, I didn’t even celebrate because I knew they’d wrongly disallow it.

6 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I agree keepers are judged on their mistakes not their saves, as strikers are judged on their goals and not their mistakes, it comes down to whether he makes a lot more mistakes than most of the keepers in the league, and for me he doesn’t. 
But what he does do better than most in the league is make outstanding saves when points rest on it. 

He's made more mistakes leading to goals this season.... he topped that chart last season.

It's not great mate. 

2 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

This is exactly what I was thinking. How are you going to penalize Sigurdsson for being on the ground when Wan Bisakka fouled him after he shot?!? What a fucking joke. And yet when Siggy was sitting there and the ball went in, I didn’t even celebrate because I knew they’d wrongly disallow it.

Anywhere else on the pitch you play a ball and get contact it’s a foul. The speed of the decision was a joke and it just seems like they have found a reason to disallow it.

7 minutes ago, MikeO said:

And the fans will love him all the more for it, personally was very happy to see what he did. F'king robbed.

He should never have had to do it though, the arrogance of the officials as well to not expect some heat after that shit show

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

He's made more mistakes leading to goals this season.... he topped that chart last season.

It's not great mate. 

👍 fucking hate stats they never show the true picture. 
But I know there’s no point arguing with them, so I’ll quietly concede and trust in my own judgement mate😢😉

Just now, TallPaul1878 said:

There are a whole selection of rules that can be applied as and when they are needed where big clubs are concerned. You have to beat the rule book before you can beat a big club.

Difference is when Carlo makes noise about this the footballing world will look on a bit differently. I hope he asks the questions of how it actually impeded the keeper who was moving the wrong way. Then ask why the player was on the ground - which shows the foul after shooting.

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Unfuckinbelievable... sky haven't called the car decision for what it is. 

What do you expect they’ve got to ex red shite players on the team, and the daughter of another ex red shite player, there’s going to be no sympathy coming our way from that direction. 

On the upside we battered them second half, had some great individual performances and Jordan redeemed himself for the first half howler. We are a club on the move without question.

Just irritating that everybody knows that had that late "goal" gone in at the Park End it would've stood 100%, no question. I might even stop being angry one day next week.