IGNORED

Donny van de Beek

11 hours ago, Btay said:

Well i can really see him getting attached to Everton already. He’s exactly the type of player our fans get right behind.

The fans will be on a charm offensive with this lad, he will have his own song and within weeks telling his agent to make the transfer happen. I’m certain of it. 

51 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Starting to hate this deal.

The more I think about this lad the more I want him permanently. Man U have pulled a blinder using us to get him up to speed.

I'm loving the deal. The alternative would have been sticking with Gomes, and he doesn't have the same energy and drive. Of course it would be nice to have a permanent deal, but we don't have the funds right now for that.

1 hour ago, Cornish Steve said:

I'm loving the deal. The alternative would have been sticking with Gomes, and he doesn't have the same energy and drive. Of course it would be nice to have a permanent deal, but we don't have the funds right now for that.

Of course I would rather that than nothing. But I’ll never be happy settling for second best. 
I’ll accept it, but in no way do I love it.

• 1 month later...