IGNORED

Donny van de Beek

2 hours ago, StevO said:

He looks a serious player. Full of ability and awareness. If he carries on playing like that we will have a good end to the season, but I’ll be gutted if he doesn’t stay. 

We have to hope he buys into Everton, Lampard's project and the fans and tell Utd he wants to leave. Rangnick didn't play him and no guarantee a new manager will. Stay Donny.

54 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

We have to hope he buys into Everton, Lampard's project and the fans and tell Utd he wants to leave. Rangnick didn't play him and no guarantee a new manager will. Stay Donny.

If he can keep this up, I'd love us to buy him outright in the summer. I just have a feeling United will keep him next year, or he might want to fight for his place, especially since it's sounding like Pochettino might be in charge next season.

19 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

If he can keep this up, I'd love us to buy him outright in the summer. I just have a feeling United will keep him next year, or he might want to fight for his place, especially since it's sounding like Pochettino might be in charge next season.

I think United will want to keep him, but I think the relationship is past saving to be honest. He wanted to go last season and Solkjaer blocked it at the eleventh hour, only for him to keep him on the bench anyway. There's tons of videos of Donny (who by all accounts seems quite reserved) seriously pissed off on the bench - it's the same as what is happening with Lingard now (who was told he could go by Ragnick, before the board blocked the move). 

If we can give them a couple of quid, hopefully they'll play ball and let him go.

15 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

In which case he might want to bring Moise there. Negotiate a deal with them providing we can have Donny. Unless Juventus have first option to buy Kean?

17 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

In which case he might want to bring Moise there. Negotiate a deal with them providing we can have Donny. Unless Juventus have first option to buy Kean?

We sold Kean back to Juventus.

On 31 August 2021, Kean returned to Juventus on a two-year loan deal for a loan fee of €7 million.[48][49] Juventus have an obligation to buy in summer 2023 for a reported €28 million plus €3m add-ons.