IGNORED

Sheffield United (Away) Saturday 26 December

markjazzbassist

Get in! That was hard work. Very little quality on show but plenty of heart. Siggy was the epitome of that. Always the first one sprinting back to defend the counter and a calm finish at the other end to win the game. 

Big performance from Davies too and Doucoure huffed and puffed without anything really coming off. 

The back 5 were solid and I thought Mina was the best of the bunch. 

Iwobi did some really good moments but he was still a bit hit and miss but Gordon was anonymous. Bernard made more of his cameo. 

no classic, but kept Shef Utd at bay, no real chances for them. 

We didn't create lots, but took the one decent chance we had.

Great to see Gyfi to get a goal as he has been playing well the part 4 or 5 game.

Solid and picking up lots of point without our 3 or 4 best players available for the past 4-5 games. Very encouraging, 

Make all the nice happy, clappy, everything is fantastic posts all you want but that was fucking shite. Arguably the worst side to ever play in the Premier League (I actually think Sheffield United vs. 08' Derby is a tough one) and we've absolutely robbed them of the three points. Don't get me wrong, ''sign of a good team to play bad and win'', took our one chance blah blah blah but we're fucking lucky tonight. 9 times out of 10 that ends 0-0 or worse and we've just managed to sneak our way to three points. Ecstatic that we have but that's a wake-up call for me, alarm bells in full flow.

As I said earlier, I hate the kind of attitude of throwing games but we looked dead on the pitch, so tired its untrue. Give the fringe players a run out against Manchester City, park the bus for a 0-0 and lets go again against West Ham on NYD with a team that can actually last for the full 90 and have enough energy in the tank to create some chances and execute them.