IGNORED

Newcastle (Home) Saturday 30 January

markjazzbassist

There's no fucking hunger in this team. If you're hungry for the Champions League / top four you win this game in the first 30 minutes, Manchester City (a side that's hungry put 4 past West Brom in the first half). 

I know that City have a vastly better squad than us but the opponents remain the same, to even be in a contest at this stage is an embarrassment nevermind 1-0 down.

Literally can't put into words - let's just sleepwalk to 7th/8th when it's the best chance we will have in decades to enter the top four or better. 

Clear the deadwood I don't care, the sooner the lack of passion is ripped out of the club and replaced the better. Arteta, Cahill, Howard etc don't lose this game.

Leeds & Manchester United next, 1 point in 4 becoming a real possibility IMO. I hope Ancelotti let's the players know exactly how badly they've fucked up this week after the final whistle. 

Should be going home embarrassed. It's times like this when the crowd really become the 12th man as they'd all be booed off the fucking pitch. On the flip side, I'm made up the grounds closed because I really couldn't be arsed sitting in the freezing cold watching this shit.