IGNORED

Wolverhampton (Home) Wednesday 19 May

markjazzbassist

Well it’s home so I guess just forfeit because we can’t win unless we are away.   Not much to say.  Gomes and Gylfi have been off it, play Davies.  

Pickford

Coleman Keane Godfrey Digne

Doucoure Allan

Bernard           James        Richarlison

DCL

This sounds awful and not me at all, but not really bothered about this or the City game now. So glad I didn’t go into the ballot for this one due to the time of the game as it’s now essentially a friendly (yes I know that’s there’s money per place). 

I can only hope that with a crowd in for the first time in a long time, the team turn up and give it their all to put in a good performance. 

I think we had 2 home games with crowds this season and we beat Chelsea and Arsenal in them!

If that's anything to go on then I should be fully confident that we can win!

I'm confidently saying that we will win 3-1.

1 hour ago, FairWooney said:

I can only hope that with a crowd in for the first time in a long time, the team turn up and give it their all to put in a good performance. 

I think we had 2 home games with crowds this season and we beat Chelsea and Arsenal in them!

If that's anything to go on then I should be fully confident that we can win!

I'm confidently saying that we will win 3-1.

First two points are what I'm holding on to (though we did lose to ManU in the cup with fans there).

Second two points I'm whatever the opposite of confident is.

2 hours ago, FairWooney said:

If the players don’t turn up from the opening whistle, I’d expect some audible grumbles from the stands.   And if that doesn’t push the players to more energetic play, I’d expect boos.

Season could end on a slight uptick or bad vibes.

2 hours ago, chicagoblue said:

We'll win this comfortably which will make all the recent dropped points all the worse. 

I would put Richy back out left and King up front if he's fit. Bring Tom back into the middle. James on the right.

If we win it will not be comfortably. Not even close.

Not really sure what to expect for a line up. Hope Holgate is on the bench however. 
                      Pickford

Coleman   Keane   Godfrey   Digne

Doucoure               Allan 

James 

Richarlison         DCL           Bernard

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

He should be knocking Ancelotti's door down given Richarlison's form this season. 

I agree, with hindsight Richy should have been dropped a fair few games ago, and King give a run of two or three games. Problem with Richy, on his day he is a great asset and win you a game, just not been doing it of late (or most of this season in all honesty). 

Difficult one for Ancelotti, he mustn't be seeing enough from King to warrant leaving Richy on the bench and 'upsetting' him - guessing he wants Richy at the club next year. Just hoping Richy would have played himself it to some form - He seems to me he is a player who needs goals to keep him motivated. However, looking back fook all to lose playing King as we lost a lot of these games - and Richy playing poorer by the game!

Said on other posts - some players are stretching Ancelotti's loyalty this second half of the season - I think if a decent offer came in, I could see Richy being shown the door, but I don't see it being a transfer window for a decent offer. 

15 minutes ago, chicagoblue said:

Worried for Allan, he's looked gassed for a while.  Not sure why Tom isn't in today.

James looking like a major sick note.

I didn’t even notice James wasn’t on the sheet! 
We don’t have any game changers on the bench either, let’s hope the ones on the pitch decide to play forward with intent today.