IGNORED

Next Manager

MC11

Guys I’m gonna make this very simple for you all.

Dyche is our new manager. The club k ow this already, rest of just admin stuff now.

Because the club… already know this…. They aren’t waiting for an official announcement before looking at targets. The DOF already spoke with targets during interviews and is working on them behind the scenes. The announcement is not going to magically make anything happen.

Dont know what you’re all worries about. There’s 3 days and 11 hours left to save the whole history of our club! 
Nothing to worry about really! 😳

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

The reason they havent announced it is cos i Believe they are still trying to convince Bielsa.

I’m still in the Bielsa camp i think. I know it’s a huge risk, but I would enjoy watching his football much more.

Don't get me wrong I’ll get behind Dyche 100%, but if I had choice it would be Bielsa.

10 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I’m still in the Bielsa camp i think. I know it’s a huge risk, but I would enjoy watching his football much more.

Don't get me wrong I’ll get behind Dyche 100%, but if I had choice it would be Bielsa.

I would like a bielsa overhaul but to bring him in wouldn’t enable him to do it. If we weee going for him it should have been after the Bournemouth games and allow us to use the World Cup to prep the squad. 

the players would need 4 week’s intense training as a minimum to get to the levels he needs. You can’t do that in the middle of fixtures. 

19 minutes ago, Bill said:

The reason they havent announced it is cos i Believe they are still trying to convince Bielsa.

No chance. I would hope he is getting cast iron agreements in place over how is allowed to operate from a recruitment perspective. 

he is in a position of strength as the media are all over the boardrooms games now. 

2 hours ago, Bill said:

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Another 48 hours before they announce Dyche if they dont get Bielsa over the weekend.

46 minutes ago, Bill said:

He's at finch farm so I think the announcement should be soon.

That escalated quickly :lol:.

First class communication with the fans from the club!

Every man and his dog has known since yesterday that he's been appointed, yet they still haven't, and probably won't for another 48h, even tell the fans what's happening.

The same when Lampard was sacked. How long was it before they finally confirmed it?

What was that about better communication with the fans?

It's simply incompetence.

48 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

He's not the sexiest appointment, in any sense, but he fits. He fits the club, the clubs culture and the situation. I'm not exactly excited, but I am relieved. It won't be pretty, it's probably going to be boring as fuck to watch, but it'll be better than getting hopes up and being let down over and over and over. At least short term and frankly that's all I care about at the moment. 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

He's not the sexiest appointment, in any sense, but he fits. He fits the club, the clubs culture and the situation. I'm not exactly excited, but I am relieved. It won't be pretty, it's probably going to be boring as fuck to watch, but it'll be better than getting hopes up and being let down over and over and over. At least short term and frankly that's all I care about at the moment. 

Exactly this. If we can get his classic hard work, team ethic and defensive organisation in to the performances early - I’ll be happy.

We’re never going to our score or attack our way out of relegation but if we pick up draws away & win the games we should win at home we can get out of this still.

I’m interested in seeing what he can do though once he gets the foundation laid.

Just get him in so he can start his work asap.