IGNORED

Next Manager

MC11

18 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Pochettino did the same thing. It's because the media twist things and with English not being their first language they could use a slightly incorrect word and it be made into a story.

How do you feel about Coady do you want him. 
I personally think we need to send him back. 

7 minutes ago, RPG said:

If he comes in I think it will be 4-4-2 or even 4-5-1 and he will go for experience/workrate/reliability over flash in the pan which could be bad news for Gray.

I can see us lining up something like:

Pickford

Coleman  Keane Tarkowski  Mykolenko

Gueye

Iwobi  Doucoure  Onana  McNeil

DCL

Obviously, if we sign Messi and Mbappe in the next week we would squeeze them in somewhere!

A decent side I’d like to see us go for Jack Harrison to start the ball rolling 

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Not one other club that sacked their manager for fear of relegation went near Dyche as their next manager. That should set alarm bells ringing.

I just don't think he's going to help at all, but I don't think anyone will because we're not likely to strengthen in the transfer market.

We’ve got no option but to strengthen if we are to escape the drop I’m not sure we escape but we have to give it a go. 

21 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I think he wants it - but he wants clarity that we are in a place for him to be able to do something with us. If it’s not right he will walk away. He’s done it before at lazio 

I’m not sure who I want I didn’t want Dyche but he is probably the best fit out the 2

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-new-manager-live-dyche-26074372

"Davide Ancelotti has shot into the top half of the bookmakers odds to succeed Frank Lampard."

Left field:huh:

This is an appointment that I’d get fully behind - is now the right time? Probably not… but at least it’s a ‘project manager’.

The way I see it is Bielsa would start a project and give us an opportunity to build an identity that the fans would get behind but we’d probably be looking to replace him in the next year or 2 with his age - there’s plenty who have adopted his blueprint so they’d be continuity. Coberan (WBA) would probably be someone we keep an eye on because of this.

Davide Ancelotti is an excellent coach and it would take time and support but I think he’d be great - he’s got decent links in the game too… he could be our ‘Arteta type’ appointment. He’ll already have relationships with some of the players too.

Dyche, as much as I think he’d keep us up, seems very short-term. 1 step forward, 2 steps back again.

Marcelino - I don’t know a lot about him but sometimes the unknown is much more exciting and it would seem very much like a Thelwell appointment - if so, you’d think there’s a long term plan.

Moyes, Allardyce, Dyche and Hassenhutl just stink of the mistakes we’ve been making since Moshiri’s been here - many would put Bielsa in the same group but I just think the man’s an incredible character who would shake things up (needed) while giving us an identity (needed) which the fans can get behind.

10 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

The way I see it is that absolutely nothing will change with Dyche in charge. We're a side that don't create enough and don't score enough, so getting a manager in that doesn't get his side to create much or score much is just keeping the status quo.

If you're expecting Dyche to come in and for things to be any different then you're mad. We might not get twatted by 4 all that often but we'll still lose a lot more than we'll win.

There is seeing more of McNeil to look forward to though, so there's that.

Dyche dropped McNeil from the first 11 in his last season so dont be so sure of that! 🤣

9 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Not sure how it can be between bielsa and dyche from a logical sense…… if our supposed plan is of a certain footballing style then the two managers couldn’t be more different. 

This.

Our interest (in Dyche) could just be media BS but they are chalk and cheese. Saying that Lampard and Bielsa are completely different too. 

I feel like Mohsiri is after another superstar manager.