IGNORED

Leeds (Home) 12th February

FairWooney

Did have tickets but unfortunately can’t make it, gave them to my boy who’s an Everton fan and his lad who is a Chelsea fan, thinking Chelsea hate Leeds but he’s 21 and doesn’t know about the rivalry of the late 60s early 70s but has promised to cheer us on. As Dunc has highlighted every one there as a duty to push the team over the line, good luck lad’s and keep singing they need you. 

2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Pretty much how I feel, been pacing up and down the stairs at home looking at my watch every 5 minutes since 0630 and now it’s finally time to go, few in the Brick for Dutch courage in the hope I will feel more optimistic than I do at the moment once I get around the ground

I think everyone is of the same mindset today, get there and get behind the team from the first minute to the last and above all try to stay behind them and not get on their backs if we do go a goal behind 

Three pints in and it is working, We’re gunna win the league !

12 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Could also be a 4-4-2 with Richy and DCL up top. Though I doubt it, don't think Lampard has ever played with that formation

I think this would make the most sense, not that I particularly like the idea of a 2 in midfield against the dynamism of Leeds'.