IGNORED

Amadou Onana

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Then there's the 640k from James too, that's nearly a million a week!

£220k…..  seen it quoted by baz from toffeetv on the overlap.   Let’s just say he knows far far more than most at the club.  He knows the bobble and I believe still has close contacts.  

he was pretty definite about the treatment Barkley got from Koeman too. 

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

£220k…..  seen it quoted by baz from toffeetv on the overlap.   Let’s just say he knows far far more than most at the club.  He knows the bobble and I believe still has close contacts.  

Can't be. I was only rounding down from the £650k for easier maths. 

11 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/rankings/2020/everton-fc/forward/

According to this, he was on around £90k per week.  As I said before though, take anything online with an air of scepticism.

53 minutes ago, msloan78 said:

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/rankings/2020/everton-fc/forward/

According to this, he was on around £90k per week.  As I said before though, take anything online with an air of scepticism.

Yep he was…. He was on a staggered deal and second year kicked in on mega wages.   Unless of course you think he was doing us a favour. 

Don’t do it to the poor bastards who never got to see him play cos we got him off the wage bill to save £90k

1 minute ago, Matt said:

What's a month ago?

I edited it - the photo from his post showed a twitter article saying the price was too high dated 7 July but when I posted with him in the quote section it showed the reply from myers ( must be a reply to the twitter post ) saying it’s looking likely over the weekend.

34 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

6ft 5 and he can move. What’s not to like. 

In the Billy Gilmour thread my biggest concern with him was his stature or lack of. So Onana's size ticks a big box for me.

A big part of Fillaini success was he was just unplayable at times largely due to his size.