IGNORED

Lucas Digne

And this lad is proving why you should not put too much emphasis on what you read on Twitter etc.

Remember a couple of weeks ago, it was thought that he was hanging out for better offers from 'bigger' clubs? You can read the ensuing fuss on here.

Silva says today that he was interested from day one. Digne is making similiar noises. We originally made contact 2 months ago.

Digne certainly knows how to win us over!

4 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

And this lad is proving why you should not put too much emphasis on what you read on Twitter etc.

Remember a couple of weeks ago, it was thought that he was hanging out for better offers from 'bigger' clubs? You can read the ensuing fuss on here.

Silva says today that he was interested from day one. Digne is making similiar noises. We originally made contact 2 months ago.

Digne certainly knows how to win us over!

I think people posting that were getting him and Mina confused tbh mate.

4 hours ago, Newty82 said:

Maybe. We'll never know!!!

really don't care too much now, or then really,  I am old enough and ugly enough to make up my own mind.  ( all I want is for us to have a great start to the season and, go for it Digne (and score a good goal and break some attackers hearts))

7 hours ago, StevO said:

Maybe he really was waiting for a bigger club, but knows better than to go into his first press conference and admit it? Maybe. 

NO WAY! Don’t spoil our rainbow dream!

Digne loves Everton and has waited his whole life to join us. His dream has finally came true. 

That Tattoo is an ancient Druidic language saying, Chosen! Once a blue, always a blue!

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, StevO said:

As bad as he was today he did well against Wolves and Southampton. That said I hope to see a great game from Digne on Wednesday and make the place his own. 

Thing is Coleman was terrible as well, he still has pace (although less after the injury) I think taking the armband from him hurt him.

48 minutes ago, StevO said:

As bad as he was today he did well against Wolves and Southampton. That said I hope to see a great game from Digne on Wednesday and make the place his own. 

Spot on. People are quick to write off Baines as he has been great in the previous 2 matches. That being said Digne is the future and I hope he can come in and win that spot from him.

17 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Baines may have started off ok but he hasn’t got the legs to be a mauranding left back any more. Digne needs to come in permanently 

Should've been subbed after the 2nd goal. Fresh legs would have helped us retain the ball more.