IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Can't open the dam thing,

Oh well can only guess what it's about, the lads got the talent, at his best unplayable, front or back to goal.

Few more mistakes in him yet, but he's still learning his trade.

Wasn't too hard to see what he was capable of, just got to let the lad develop.Barkley will be the same, talent by the bucket full, best is yet to come.

I thought it was only goals that mattered?

Seriously though he has got a lot better at things that he was abysmal at. I'd like to see Liverpool esque efforts week in week out but he is moving in the right direction.

Complete? No, not yet. He has some way to go yet. But he is contributing so much more to the team.

Its a shame you missed the United game, he was a monster.

Its a shame you missed the United game, he was a monster.

Its fair to say he has been much more consistent of late. He hasn't had a 5/10 performance in a while - long may this continue.

I like the fact that he was pleased for Kone, some strikers could be divas.

Edited by Hafnia

Its all paper nonsense at the moment. One thing is for sure this agent will not stop creating noise and therefore the papers will never be short of speculation.

The more we resist like we did with Stones - the more cautious the press will be. We made them look pretty stupid over the Stones saga.

Goalscorers demand good money - if Rom plays out the remainder of the season as he has for the last 4-5 games then he will be worth big money.

Its all paper nonsense at the moment. One thing is for sure this agent will not stop creating noise and therefore the papers will never be short of speculation.

The more we resist like we did with Stones - the more cautious the press will be. We made them look pretty stupid over the Stones saga.

Goalscorers demand good money - if Rom plays out the remainder of the season as he has for the last 4-5 games then he will be worth big money.

Doesn't matter mate, it sold papers which is their only concern.

Agreed, if he keeps it up he will be 60m+ (I feel sick typing that, staggering sum but going the way of the market its about right)

Doesn't matter mate, it sold papers which is their only concern.

Agreed, if he keeps it up he will be 60m+ (I feel sick typing that, staggering sum but going the way of the market its about right)

He has followed a Fellaini-like trajectory in his Everton career. Except Rom hit the ground running and then dipped, Fellaini looked poor at the start.

I hope this season is the "penny has dropped" season. He would not be worth the transfer fee we paid for him if he carried on as he did last year - Europa papered over a very poor season IMO and I stick by that - too many were blaming systems and other players, for me he didn't look interested in too many games and he could not get out of the lethargy.

This season he looks the player we seen burst onto the scene against West Ham - it felt like we were cheating because he looked that dominant but we didnt see that level for some time.

However I will say this - his best game I have seen by a country mile was in the Derby this year. If he can reproduce that level consistently I would not sell him for £60m - if he has one of those games 2/3 that would be execellent, as long as he cuts his "can't be bothered" games out I will happlily get in the vault and close the door behind me.

£60m seems fantastic, until you just for a moment think what a brilliant sight a full flight Lukaku would be with another years prem experience behind him, oh and the right tactics and players around him.

Can we keep him........I doubt it.

I'm not Martinezs' bigest fan, but going for the lad was a brilliant bit of business.......or maybe it was luck.

Know one thing, West Ham aren't looking forward to the beast running out in Blue.

7 in 12 in the league now.

9 in 15 in all comps.

If anyone wants him while he's scoring goals we need to make a healthy profit! I wouldn't even consider selling him before the summer.

That Martial fee of £58m is inclusive of all the possible add ons. They paid £36m for him so far.

The agent's the worse one! He's like a sexy hooker, pining for work by dangling her tight gash (Lukaku) in the car windows of rich business men (CL Clubs).#

We like analogies on this site.

The agent's like a sexy hooker? Analogy needs work J, you need to get "pimp" in there.

Could do better; C-.

:D

@RomeluLukaku9 is 1 goal off 50 in PL.He'd only be the 4th player in PL history to do so before turning 23 along w/ Fowler, Rooney & Ronaldo

Not bad company to be in.

If have thought Michael Owen was in that.

Just checked. He was on near 70 odd prem goals at 23.

Shearer bashed in 30 goals in 3 consecutive seasons from 22.

Rom can do that if he gets his consistency sorted, no doubt.

Edited by Hafnia