IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Gents come on now there's no need for that! And I'm saying that from a thick as shit point of view!

But back to topic Barkley on his day is fantastic which is part of the problem as we as Evertonians expect it week in week out and jump down his throat the minute his levels drop.

I hope he signs a new deal as replacing him wouldn't be easy as no-one of his kind or age (he's only gonna get better) spring to mind.

Apparently, he's holding fire on signing a new contract.

Get him sold.

Apparently nob head fans have been giving him shit for a long time now. Apparently this may make some players unhappy and unable to enjoy their game and play with confidence.

Apparently we decided to hold off a contract offer despite giving one to Darron Gibson.

I said months ago.... I wouldn't blame the lad if he moved. With players "moving" with him rather than stood still he will realise his potential. This is what is happening.

Highly doubt he will go, he's a blue through and through and can see the club are moving forward instead of fighting relegation (in before people through "yeah but Rooney" at that).

The papers just don't like it when we are doing well and our players are, remember him being sold to everyone the other summer?

Highly doubt he will go, he's a blue through and through and can see the club are moving forward instead of fighting relegation (in before people through "yeah but Rooney" at that).

The papers just don't like it when we are doing well and our players are, remember him being sold to everyone the other summer?

Spot on this.

+ He is a regular, and surely we will offer him healthy 70k+ GBP weekly wage at the end of the season. There is no better club in PL that could offer him better terms.

Edited by Haiku

A paper last week said he was holding fire on signing a new contract, before you come back with it Mark, I know the papers print a load of shite but sometimes the odd one gets it right.

No smoke without fire they say, or other such rubbish.

Probably going to sign at the end of the season, I hope he is concentrating on his football and leaving the rest to when the season ends. I guess he also wants to see how much he is going to play.

He is an Evertonian, he's one of us and showing now what a quality player he is so I really, really hope he signs a new contract and would be surprised and gutted if he didn't.

How many ways do we want it? Gibson gets given a deal and Barkley is told his will be looked at in the new year.

Is he meant to jump up and say "ah thank you everton... I was so worried that I would be clubless"...

Nope. Anyone with half a footballing brain knows that this lad is a potential world beater who is starting to realise his immense talent.

He would get in most sides in the league. Liverpool fans who I know would absolutely love him. They say he's that player in the Derby who makes them nervous.

Personally, I think the fact that he's not signed is giving a heads up to clubs that he might not be satisfied. Or he wants EFC to bump his wages with the threat that he might leave, can't blame him for trying to get himself a wage rise, Lukaku did it.

I couldn't care if he signs the contract or goes, all this shit about him being one of ours is rubbish, if he goes, he goes and we replace him, no player is bigger than the club.

Personally, I think the fact that he's not signed is giving a heads up to clubs that he might not be satisfied. Or he wants EFC to bump his wages with the threat that he might leave, can't blame him for trying to get himself a wage rise, Lukaku did it.

I couldn't care if he signs the contract or goes, all this shit about him being one of ours is rubbish, if he goes, he goes and we replace him, no player is bigger than the club.

You are right that no player is bigger than the club, but, I believe it is important for clubs to try wherever possible to have local players who are fans in the team. It adds to the connection between the fans and the team.