IGNORED

Ross Barkley

'We are now seeing a more developed, rounded Barkley. He makes 2.4 key passes per game his most ever in a Premier League campaign by far with only five players providing more in the top flight. He ranked 29th with 1.5 key passes per game last season the same as Jurado, and fewer than Jordan Veretout.'

"Even as late as December, Neil Ashton of The S*n wrote that ‘nobody has quite cracked the Barkley code, but Martinez came as close to anybody’, and described the player as ‘a confused kid’ under Koeman."

I cant stand that man, chats absolute wham. was a good read that though, he is now playing like the player we all thought he would be, lets hope it continues.

'We are now seeing a more developed, rounded Barkley. He makes 2.4 key passes per game his most ever in a Premier League campaign by far with only five players providing more in the top flight. He ranked 29th with 1.5 key passes per game last season the same as Jurado, and fewer than Jordan Veretout.'

Not sure if you read that correctly.

It was saying that this season is his best ever and that previously he ranked in between those guys.......previously!

Not sure if you read that correctly.

It was saying that this season is his best ever and that previously he ranked in between those guys.......previously!

I never made a comment on it. Just picked out an interesting bit. That he's making more key passes.

To comment he's now looking forward instead of sideways, just needs to improve his decision making in when (first time) and where (infront, left or right foot of the runner) to release the ball.

I never made a comment on it. Just picked out an interesting bit. That he's making more key passes.

To comment he's now looking forward instead of sideways, just needs to improve his decision making in when (first time) and where (infront, left or right foot of the runner) to release the ball.

I get that.

I just didn't understand why you edited out the part of the sentence where they compared this seasons stats with last seasons?

I even tried to quote it and it quoted the whole lot, yet yours seemed to miss our part of the sentence? Wierd that eh?

I was going to quote it myself, but then I realised everyone read it with their own eyes.... so it must have been a mistake in your part.

Edited by Shukes

I get that.

I just didn't understand why you edited out the part of the sentence where they compared this seasons stats with last seasons?

I even tried to quote it and it quoted the whole lot, yet yours seemed to miss our part of the sentence? Wierd that eh?

I was going to quote it myself, but then I realised everyone read it with their own eyes.... so it must have been a mistake in your part.

I'm confused. Doesn't what Pete's quoted have this seasons stats compared to last season's? What's been missed out? I've even just gone back and read the article and I can't see what's missing. Maybe it's just too early in the morning for me :lol:.

I'm confused. Doesn't what Pete's quoted have this seasons stats compared to last season's? What's been missed out? I've even just gone back and read the article and I can't see what's missing. Maybe it's just too early in the morning for me :lol:.

No mate. The quote is missing the middle part where it says that.... or it does on my phone haha!

Yeah that's always been my problem with him but like you say, he can do it and I hope it continues.

Going through a purple patch at the moment so long may it continue, I'm one of his biggest critics (but I would never boo a player) so I'm happy that he has been doing so well lately.

Might get £50m for him yet.

Only joking.lol

That tackle by the line was reckless and clumsy.... but it's what he is lacking at times.

Was great to see him throw himself into a tackle, fully committed.

Loved watching him yesterday. Reminded me of a tosser from across the park.

Edited by Shukes

He's never had any abuse around where I sit. I hear groans when he gives the ball away or plays the wrong pass. Lukaku gets the doggers by a bloke who sits infront of me though. Could be Hafs brother.

The pressure will be off him now with Lookman and Davies coming into the starting 11. Looks a lot better in his new roles instead of filling that hole behind Lukaku!

Edited by MC11

He's never had any abuse around where I sit. I hear groans when he gives the ball away or plays the wrong pass. Lukaku gets the doggers by a bloke who sits infront of me though. Could be Hafs brother.

The pressure will be off him now with Lookman and Davies coming into the starting 11. Looks a lot better in his new roles instead of filling that hole behind Lukaku!

Brothers the same as me. Players get verbal encouragement - not shit.

Fans who verbally abuse players need to fuck off.

I don't go every week, but have noticed the same. Fans are on Lukaku, Mirallas, and Mori's backs for anything, Ross just gets a "for fucks sake". Jags, and Baines no groans regardless of performance.