IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Felt sorry for him yesterday, they literally kicked him every time he had the ball, it was dreadful. I don't think he played badly either, he tried and tried but if you're getting kicked to the floor everytime you try something, what can you do.

Initially I was pretty annoyed his performance, I didn't think he did much, but then I came to the same conclusion as you. We (and Barkley) just weren't allowed to play.

Initially I was pretty annoyed his performance, I didn't think he did much, but then I came to the same conclusion as you. We (and Barkley) just weren't allowed to play.

They literally booted him off the park, 2-3 players crowded him every time he had the ball and just niggled at him constantly. The ref should have gotten a grip of it early on because it was just incessant all game.

They literally booted him off the park, 2-3 players crowded him every time he had the ball and just niggled at him constantly. The ref should have gotten a grip of it early on because it was just incessant all game.

Same happened at stoke. It's an indication of how good he is. Fuckin yard dog football teams - start carding the pricks.

It says in the Daily Star (I only know because my Dad told me before when I went to see him) that he's stalled on a new contract until summer as there's lots of teams in for him and he only has a year left on his current deal.

I thought he'd not long signed a 5 year deal?

That rag is a piece of shit like so it's obviously made up.

Felt sorry for him yesterday, they literally kicked him every time he had the ball, it was dreadful. I don't think he played badly either, he tried and tried but if you're getting kicked to the floor everytime you try something, what can you do.

Yep I said the same thing in the match thread. It was clear their game plan was assault ross as he makes it happen for us. The ref gave him no protection either, shit ref. Should have been 2 of their players off and more fouls called. I was pissed.

Mike, stop trying to be clever, you only come across as a big head.

I've crossed swords with you before about jumping on peoples posts telling them where or what they've done wrong. Don't be an arsehole all your life.

Not going to change the habit of a lifetime Bill.

I responded to you "jumping on peoples posts telling them where or what they've done wrong" if you read it again. Suggesting that only one person had been aware of your "sarcasm" was grasping at the shortest straw I'm afraid even though possibly you were "trying to be clever" and coming across as a "big head".

I am who I am, like it or not. I really don't give a shit.